Photo

TORONTO *APRIL* MEETUP - Pickle Barrel Grande Yonge & Eglinton

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#11 gymrat

gymrat
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:14 PM

hello. what should we bring to this meet up?
    (i'm new to this)

#12 bikegirl

bikegirl
    • Banned
    • 319 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:20 PM

^ hiya, you don't have to bring anything! BUT if you do have something to share, by all means, PLEASE bring it -we would love to see your invitations, engagement photos, center pieces, wedding planner, etc! we had lotsa fun with that last time. :)

#13 bikegirl

bikegirl
      • Banned
      • 319 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:33 PM

One last bump to vote for a date! I will post up the meetup details on Wednesday.

#14 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
        • 997 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:47 AM

The 9th is no good for me It seems I'll be out for this month...hope to see everyone in May! Brandi...let's figure out a time and place to meet up once you're back! Have fun everyone and if the date changes let me know! :)

#15 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
          • 914 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:49 AM

Sarah! Definitely. Once I'm back I'll PM you and we'll meet up so you can get your goodies! Lindsey, thank you for organizing this AGAIN! I can't wait to see everyone!

#16 bikegirl

bikegirl
            • Banned
            • 319 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:19 PM

BDW April TORONTO Meetup!

Who? Everyone!!! Newly engaged, soon to be married, married, etc!

When? April 9th, 2010 at 7:30PM

Where? Pickle Barrel Grande - 2300 Eglinton St (Yonge & Eglinton) **Reservation is under 'Lindsay'**

**Please RSVP so I can PM you my phone # closer to the date and also see if I need to increase/decrease # of seats.**

QUICK FAQs:

Do I need to bring anything? Nope, just yourself! Although show-n-tell is
              encouraged so if you have stuff to share, bring it!

Do I have to be there by 7:30PM? Nope, but I reserved 10 seats. If by 7:40PM less than 10 have arrived, they will only seat our exact number so if most people can come by 7:30PM that'd be great!

I've never been to Pickle Barrel? What's it like? Here is the link to the restaurant website. Welcome to Pickle Barrel Website

How do I get there?
              If driving, Pickle Barrel is in the Eglinton Centre. There is parking underground and in various buildings near there. If taking TTC, get off at Elginton Station. I recommend taking TTC or having someone drive you. Last time we all had a large Bellini! This time...who knows?

#17 bikegirl

bikegirl
              • Banned
              • 319 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:20 PM

PS: I reserved for the 9th as that was 70% of votes but if anyone wants to get together on another day, too, lemme know! I'm up for it! :)

#18 tigger

tigger
                • 391 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:38 PM

Thanks Lindsay for organizing everything I will see you there! Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
                  Getting married November 10, 2010 - Sandals Grande Antigua

#19 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
                  • 997 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:53 PM

Sorry I'm going to miss this one...hopefully the May date will work out! I have great news about a wonderful Boudoir Photographer in Toronto for you all! He is so great and will probably be doing another marathon in the fall if anyone is interested! :) HAVE FUN!

#20 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
                    • 914 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:02 PM

Lindsay: I'll definitely be there. I had so much fun last time, and can't wait to do it again! I'm hoping it becomes a monthly meet up for all of us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users