• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 bikegirl

bikegirl
  • Banned
  • 319 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:22 PM

Hey brides and brides-to-be,

We recently had a Toronto meetup and it was a ton of fun! We enjoyed ourselves so much we decided to organize another one next month rather than wait for Summer.

The location of Pickle Barrel Grande @ Yonge & Eglinton seemed to be ideal as it is connected to the subway and central. I am leaving the time at 7:30PM. We just need to decide on a date. If you're interested, please take the poll. Thank you! :)

I think Friday works best - a winddown from the work week and leaves the weekend open for errands and other obligations.

Can't wait to see you all again!

#2 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
    • 914 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:54 PM

I'm going to wait to vote, since all of them are good days for me. Thanks for setting this up again bikegirl! :)

#3 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
      • 914 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:47 PM

Also, to any girls planning on coming to this get-together... I have 5 or 6 bridal magazines that I no longer need. Instead of tossing them out, if anyone wants them, please let me know and I can bring them with me!

#4 tigger

tigger
        • 391 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:59 PM

Thanks bikegirl! Can't wait to see everyone again.
          Getting married November 10, 2010 - Sandals Grande Antigua

#5 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
          • 997 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:22 PM

Hey Ladies...I voted for the last week in April but on second thought earlier in the month would be better. I just can't do the 16th as it's the date of my first Bridal Shower! All the events are going to start coming up quickly! Looking forward to choosing a date and seeing you all, and some new faces, again!

#6 Cindy*

Cindy*
            • 2,655 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:40 AM

Hi Ladies, I couldn't make the last one but I would love to come to this one. Any day but April 9th is good for me as that is FI's birthday.

#7 Oryx

Oryx
              • 727 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:34 AM

Great! Looking forward to seeing you ladies again and maybe meeting a few more brides. =)

I'm going to hold off on voting as I'm pretty flexible at this point -- however, April 2 is the long weekend, so I might not be available that night.

#8 midnight24

midnight24
                • 754 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:30 AM

april 9th would be the only day i could go.
                  i work on the 2nd...
                  and then we are gone to mexico for our wedding the other dates!

#9 bikegirl

bikegirl
                  • Banned
                  • 319 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:45 PM

So far April 9th has most votes but bumping this thread for other BDW girls near Toronto who haven't seen it yet. :)

#10 LilRebel

LilRebel
                    • 33 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:19 PM

Hello Toronto Brides! :P
                      Probably won't be able to make it to this meet-up because it's my mom's BD on the 9th and I have no idea yet what the plans are, but if I will be free that night, would love to meet all of you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users