Photo

Engraving wedding bands?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
  • 301 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:36 PM

wondering if anyone out there has had the inside of their wedding bands engraved? we are looking into doing this with a cute spanish saying....but arent coming up with anything that "wow's" us! any ideas for a saying? other thoughts on engraving??

#2 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
    • 5,466 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

I think alot of people do that.. but its a real personal thing so I dont think anyone can really help you on this one! Think of little inside jokes b/w you two, favorite places, special dates, sayings etc. Make it meaningful.

#3 NaM

NaM
      • 2,256 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:46 PM

We didn't do this, simply just because we didn't get around to it but I think it's cute. If you do a search there is a whole thread already with ideas about what other people wrote.

#4 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by *Nadine*
          I think alot of people do that.. but its a real personal thing so I dont think anyone can really help you on this one! Think of little inside jokes b/w you two, favorite places, special dates, sayings etc. Make it meaningful.
          I agree 100% with Nad's on this. I had DH wedding band engraved with our "usernames" and our wedding date since we met online ... To us this was something special and meaningful.

#5 luciel2820

luciel2820
          • 474 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:23 PM

I found this website before, maybe it'll give you an idea. FI and I are going with our secret nicknames lol. No one but us will see the inside so it's something special for us

http://www.e-wedding...engravefav.html

#6 Laur13

Laur13
            • 179 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:32 PM

we are doing this as well...since we met in highschool a long time ago we are doing L (heart) M and M (heart) L on each others. Think of something that means something to both of you :)

#7 vdaybride

vdaybride
              • 1,412 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:21 AM

I had his engraved with our wedding date and my nickname for him. Mine are not engraved.
                Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#8 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                • 5,521 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:34 AM

I had my husbands ring engraved with our wedding date and an inside joke between us. My ring is not engraved. I do think it depends on the couple but I think it is a nice gesture.

check out these threads:
                  http://bestdestinati....ng-ring-50657/

http://bestdestinati....g-bands-47603/

just a few for some ideas!

#9 chipotle99

chipotle99
                  • 311 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:27 AM

I agree this is so personal. If you want something more generic, how about "besame mucho" The show little people on TLC, they engraved "Elephant Juice" which I thought was super cute, they mouth it to eachother in a crowded room and it looks like they're saying I love you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users