Sign in to follow this  
Traci7642

Cabo Surf Hotel

Can someone please refer me to a thread on Cabo Surf Hotel. I've searched for it but am only finding old posts from 2006. I did see one post that listed 5 different threads but when I selected them it just took me back to BDW homepage. Help monkey.gif

Here is something I found on the loscabosguide.com

"The Cabo Surf Hotel can host wedding groups of up to one hundred and offers wedding planning, plush accommodations, and first class dining at sane prices. Majestic palms frame vistas of a world-class surf break offshore. Maui comes close, but no Cuban cigar. Itâ€s just more expensive and harder to get to.

On the beach is surf legend Mike Doyleâ€s surf school where your whole party can learn how to stand up on a surfboard and dance on waves. You can have your wedding on the hotels grassy green lawn next to the infinity pool overlooking the surf break, or barefoot it on the sandy beach.

The hotel's 7 Seas Restaurant is located on a palapa covered dining terrace overlooking the bay. Itâ€s an enchanting location for a wedding rehearsal meal or dinner party. Travel guides note it for its casual elegance and fine menu that features entrees ranging from Kobe beef in cabernet sauce to fresh Baja lobster and other tantalizing seafood dishes. The chef and hotel staff can handle your event catering needs.

Cabo Surf Hotel has twenty-two rooms and a penthouse that sleeps eight. If a villa with a Jacuzzi on the balcony overlooking the moonlit sea doesnâ€t inspire your wedding night-youâ€ve probably been married too long already. A new spa features all the popular treatments including hot rocks, herbal and seaweed wraps. A special spa treatment for couples includes a whirlpool hydro-therapy and massage that will remove those aches and pains you acquired from surfing, golfing or celebrating that nuptial night.

The hotelâ€s wedding planner can handle all those important details like: Legal docs, ceremony set-up, flowers, photographer and even the brides make-over. Ministers and music are available al gusto. Memories are gratis. Just bring your sweetheart and checkbook.

Getting there: Many airlines have direct flights from major US cities and Canada to San Jose del Cabo international airport (SJD). Depending on season and distance, airfare can run $250 to $550 r/t. from the USA. Direct flights take from three to five hours from major points in the USA. A current passport is necessary. Mexican visas are provided on the plane by the airline.

Staying there: Cabo Surf Hotel: Acapulquito Beach, Km. 28 Transp. Hwy. San Jose del Cabo. Major credit cards accepted. Rates: $250 to $550 plus 13% tax and $7 a night service charge. For reservations call: (From the USA) 858 964-5117 Local:142-2666 www.cabosurfhotel.com"