Photo

Videographer..help please!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 magz88

magz88
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:17 PM

I am getting married at The Iberostar Rose hall suites and i have my photographer, Brian Nejedly, whom I'm very excited to photograph my wedding since I've seen his work and I like it. I just really need a good videographer because I want to have a video of my ceremony and reception for the future. The resort photographer I've heard is not that good and the pics look cheesy, so I assume the resort videographer is the same. Anyone have any advice or suggestions? Or perhaps someone has used the videographer at the Iberostar suites resort?
    Any help would be appreciated! :)

#2 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
    • 106 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:31 PM

I cannot remember which thread I read it on, but supposedly the videographer is really good at the Suites. I am getting married there in November and I was wondering the same thing, but then I read that particular thread. The bride said her video was edited and beautiful! It might have been Monica..... The cost is $350 and he covers approximatley 45 minutes.

#3 magz88

magz88
      • 37 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:28 PM

Ok, i think I might just use him them. I definatelyl think I want to have some sort of video to look back on. Thanks for your response. Much appreciated!

#4 yumyum90

yumyum90
        • 183 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

Sungold has some posts on this site and theirs is amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users