Photo

PERFECT wedding - Ritz Carlton MoBay

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Marne

Marne
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:58 AM

After MONTHS of planning and some headaches, my wedding at the Ritz Carlton turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Tai Flora created exactly what I wanted - when I saw my bouquet and then saw the reception setup, I almost cried. Michael and Olive Saab were amazing photographers - they were everywhere and I can't wait to see the pictures. The Pace Band was spectacular - every single one of our 80 guests was on the dance floor! The food was out of this world and the hotel staff could not have been nicer. If anyone is considering the hotel or any of my vendors, I'm happy to answer any questions or give more informaiton. If I get around to it, I'll post a planning thread - but I can't rave enough about everything!

#2 lmuze

lmuze
    • 457 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:01 PM

Great hotel, I stayed there when I went to do my site visit. The only reason I didn't choose it was because it wasn't an all-inclusive which my guests prefered.

#3 *Karla*

*Karla*
      • 4,854 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:02 PM

Glad everything turned out well for you! Can't wait to see pics

#4 jk1101

jk1101
        • 2,582 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:17 PM

Congratulations!!!

#5 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
          • 106 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:25 PM

Hello Marne,

I wanted to ask you how much you ended up paying for Pace? How much did the hotel charge you for them to come on property? I am so happy your wedding turned out nice and I am very excited to see your pictures!!!!

#6 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
            • 106 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:26 PM

Imuze, how are things coming along with Nicole? I am getting married at the Suites in November and she is one of the hardest people to contact. It drives me crazy, but I am trying to be patient because I love the resort!

#7 sweetluna

sweetluna
              • 183 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

congrats! Glad things turned out so great for you, I hope I have the same experience at the ROR.

#8 Marne

Marne
                • 120 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:15 AM

Pace was $4000 - I didn't have to pay anything else to bring them on the property because they are a preferred vendor of the hotel. They were spectacular and worth every penny. Here is a link to some of the wedding pictures taken by our friends: Marne Loveman Friedman's Photos - Some wedding pics from Dasi & Devra | Facebook If anyone wants to see the pictures from Michael Saab, PM me. They are unbelievable. He did an amazing job.

#9 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,921 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:18 AM

Everything looks perfect! Congrats and love your dress.

#10 JenniferNicole

JenniferNicole
                    • 234 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:37 AM

Everything looked beautiful!! Congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users