KJT1985's Breezes Runaway Bay Wedding Review - 2/23/10

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Neithy

• 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:46 PM

Thank you so much for this review! We're getting married at Breezes Runaway Bay January 2011 and reading your comments put me so much at easy! Thanks again for takign the time to post.

#22 mreed

• 66 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:25 AM

Thanks so much for posting! I am getting married there in December and this is so helpful to see all the pics and the review! Appreciate you posting! You're pictures are beautiful! Congrats!!!

#23 outer

• 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:19 AM

I've only looked through the first page of this forum as I'm checking it out on my break. I look forward to reading the rest as this is where I'm getting married. Looks like you had an amazind day. Congratulations! --- Mel

#24 ashley88

• 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:48 PM

I am getting married there too:)

#25 runawaybaybride

• 9 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:34 AM

thank you so much for you info... very helpful, i love looking at your pictures

I am getting married there in May

So do you suggest a playlist or a dj?? we are expecting about 30 people.

did you do the buffet style dinner, or was it a la carte

thank you so much for your insight!

kristin tons

#26 KJT1985

• 694 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:47 AM

I'd say it really all depends on how much you want to pay. Obviously making your own playlist is much more cost efficient (what we did). We didn't have a private reception so there was no dancing. After the wedding and pictures we all just went to the buffet and had dinner together. There was entertainment so if you wanted to dance, you could. But nothing was private. I THINK the cost of a private reception/dinner started at $40-50 a person. Good luck planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users