Photo

New Pashmina Order !

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#151 Less is more

Less is more
  • 154 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:03 AM

I know the colors are hard to guage online but this color is 001-27.  I should have gone with 26 but i just thought it would be to bright and not used as much as the one i chose.  Happy shopping!

#152 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
    • 381 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:23 AM

I e-mailed Daniel and was able to phone in my credit card info today. He was very helpful and nice and is shipping them out today. I sent him my home address, but my business address is in my e-mail signature block and he informed me that shipping would be cheaper to a business - which was very nice of him! I ended up with 2 dozen for $54 plus $11 shipping.

Thanks so much for the info Less is More!!!

#153 Less is more

Less is more
      • 154 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:08 PM

Your welcome so happy i could help!  I email chatted with him today. I told him i was sending business his way and he was very appreciative.  What color did you get?

#154 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
        • 381 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Less is more 

Your welcome so happy i could help!  I email chatted with him today. I told him i was sending business his way and he was very appreciative.  What color did you get?

I went with the same color as you...001-27. My wedding colors are many muted shades of blue so I didn't want the bright turquoise either. I agree that this color looks like one the ladies will be able to easily use again. Daniel was great! He was joking with me the entire time we were on the phone! The order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow...I'm excited!

#155 rosieposie

rosieposie
          • 649 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:13 PM

thanks ladies! i've been hunting the internet, browsing through ebay, running around chinatown, even called my aunt in china to look for cheap pashminas.

being in canada makes it so difficult to get a good deal! i finally found something that i thought was a good deal on ebay at $5 each with free shipping (gee, things add up so fast) but after reading everything on here, i'm thinking i should call/email Pioneer and see what they can do for me. I'd rather order 24 for $60-70 (ship it across the border and pick it up) than $120 for 24. (that's 1/2 price!)

will let you know how it goes!

#156 rosieposie

rosieposie
            • 649 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:30 AM

wow! they're fast!

$74 w/ shipping for 2 dozen with shipping to Washington. (i'll drive over and pick it up)

hope i don't get taxed on the way back....

thanks ladies!

#157 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
              • 381 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:34 AM

Ladies,

I received my order today and I love them! Thanks again for all the info!

#158 Less is more

Less is more
                • 154 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:43 PM

I loved the fast shipping! My wedding is in 28 days and i was super excited that they got them to me so quickly!! I am so pleased you like them too!

#159 speedy130

speedy130
                  • 102 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:35 PM

I just found this thread and I am so excited!  What other colors have been ordered?  Any advice on color selection?   My wedding colors are purple and orange, but I want to pick something useful.  Any thoughts?

#160 KCB2011

KCB2011
                    • 308 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:18 PM

I also just found this thread and am excited as any I can find that ship to Canada are crazy prices!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users