Photo

New Pashmina Order !

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#111 msredd3129

msredd3129
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:30 AM

I am definitely interested...I would need around 15. Please let me know if someone orders. I have some time, my wedding is in may 2011. Thanks.

#112 Less is more

Less is more
    • 154 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:44 PM

I would love to order the pashminas as well. My wedding is not until feb 2011 so i still have time but ready to jump in with anyone at any time. I will need maybe 20. I don't have the final count but that should work. keep me posted and let me know how all this works.

#113 avong1228

avong1228
      • 384 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:37 AM

FYI ... I emailed them and they quoted me $100 or more is $27 dozen but less than $100 its $30 dozen plus shipping which is still cheaper than any other seller.

#114 YIweddings

YIweddings
        • 173 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:49 PM

Well it looks like 20+ people want to order but no one wants to take the bulk order for us. I'm in Canada so I can't order for everyone because of the border and extra shipping costs to send back to the US so I will find another way to order myself.
          Good luck ladies!
          Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

#115 t1219

t1219
          • 310 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:31 PM

I want to order some pashminas so I will be happy to coordinate this and do the shipping. I will place the order on August 1st. Anyone who wants to order please send me colors and quantities. Once I have a total number I will get a quote and let you know what it will cost and I can also get your shipping addresses and paypal info. Also I think they all have to ship to me and then I ship them out to each of you! I will check and see if I can get free shipping to me if we have a large qty. Please private message me if you want to order! Tiffany

#116 t1219

t1219
            • 310 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:25 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by t1219
              I want to order some pashminas so I will be happy to coordinate this and do the shipping. I will place the order on August 1st. Anyone who wants to order please send me colors and quantities. Once I have a total number I will get a quote and let you know what it will cost and I can also get your shipping addresses and paypal info. Also I think they all have to ship to me and then I ship them out to each of you! I will check and see if I can get free shipping to me if we have a large qty. Please private message me if you want to order! Tiffany
              I just emailed pioneer group glass-html about the pashminas. If you spend $100 it is $27 per dozen(for solid color) and $28 per dozen (for printed color). If you spend less than $100 it is $30 per dozen (solid), $31 (printed). Minimum qty is 2 dozen.

I asked about a bigger discount if you order a large qty, and they do not offer one. Also they do not offer free shipping. I was really hoping that all of us ordering together would give us a better deal but it won't. Therefore I am going to opt out of ordering these for everyone and just order the two dozen I need unless someone knows of a different company that will give us a discount.

#117 YIweddings

YIweddings
              • 173 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:32 PM

I think the last bride to do a group order lived in New York and just went to the store and picked them all up then charged each of us for our individual shipping. Time consuming, but I was very grateful.
                Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

#118 nmurch

nmurch
                • 396 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

i would do it but i'm in CAN, is there anyone that wants to do organize it?
                  jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#119 avong1228

avong1228
                  • 384 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:03 AM

I just ordered 2 dozen plus shipping is $71 which is $2.95 each which is still a deal, I think!

#120 nmurch

nmurch
                    • 396 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:01 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by avong1228
                      I just ordered 2 dozen plus shipping is $71 which is $2.95 each which is still a deal, I think!

where did u purchase them from
                      jan 11 cant come soon enough...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users