New Pashmina Order !

Small world! For all we know, we live down the street from each other. Norwalk is yeh big, haha. I can't wait to go! June better hurry up and get here!

Originally Posted by Future Mrs. M View Post

I live in Norwalk :) It was a nice drive plus there's a bunch of stores around there for jewelry and that type of thing. We also bought a few of those "cuban" looking hats for our bridal parties to have fun with:)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm going to go this route, but I was wondering what other brides are doing about colors. Are you getting a variety of colors, and randomly putting them in oot bags... or just purchasing your wedding colors, the women either get one or the other? My colors are hot pink and butter yellow. Those colors aren't for everyone :)

Less is more - I'll probably take a trip in April or May once I have final headcount.

Mishi - We're probably going to get ivory ones. Our colors are ivory, yellow, and gold. If I were a guest at your wedding I would happily accept hot pink or butter yellow. I agree that those colors aren't for everyone but I think most would use them anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for posting the info.  I called them and the first man i talked to said no and that i had to order atleast $100 worth and i didn't need that many.  So me being persistant i emailed them.  I finally got a response and it was good!  I asked to 2 dozen and he quoted me  $2.25ea with out shipping.  So i said yes! I will call them during business hours and give my card info.  Thank you so much for posting avong1228!  Let me know how yours turn out please!  

Originally Posted by avong1228 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmurch View Post
where did u purchase them from
From this same vendor. I just went on the website and they emailed me the quote and I called with my credit card information. He said they'll ship today!

"Less is More" where did you place your order?  Please would you post or PM the contact information?

Originally Posted by Less is more View Post

Thanks so much for posting the info.  I called them and the first man i talked to said no and that i had to order atleast $100 worth and i didn't need that many.  So me being persistant i emailed them.  I finally got a response and it was good!  I asked to 2 dozen and he quoted me  $2.25ea with out shipping.  So i said yes! I will call them during business hours and give my card info.  Thank you so much for posting avong1228!  Let me know how yours turn out please!  

Quote:

Quote:
From this same vendor. I just went on the website and they emailed me the quote and I called with my credit card information. He said they'll ship today!

i ordered from pioneer group at www.glass-html or www.pioneergroup27.com.  For two dozen it $54.00 plus $15.00 in shipping and tax for a total of $69.  I had to call them with my credit card info and they said they would ship them out that day. i should have them in two days which will be tomorrow.  I would send them an email of what you want and see what they say.  It take a few days to get a response initially but once they did they were very quick.  So I hope they are nice. I was about to write having pashminas off but this worked well into my budget! Good luck

Originally Posted by msjulie5475 View Post

"Less is More" where did you place your order?  Please would you post or PM the contact information?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less is more View Post

Quote:

Quote: