Sign in to follow this  
PrincssScorpion7

Newbie checking in!

I'm jealous!!! We wanted to do Sandy Lane, but decided against it, because we wanted guests to come too :)

If we were doing just a me and him thing, Barbados all the way! Post pics when its time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I'm jealous!!! We wanted to do Sandy Lane, but decided against it, because we wanted guests to come too :)

If we were doing just a me and him thing, Barbados all the way! Post pics when its time

I will post pictures. I said if I ever got married that I wanted to get married on the beach. This is what I told him when he said that he did not think anyone would come. I said as long as my mother, his mother and my son are there that is all that really matters. The other people that come will just be a bonus. So far we have a party of about 25 people.

On the cheap end a wedding here would cost us $20,000 and most of that money would be spent on other people ie.reception.

Barbados is pretty awesome!

A friend of mine handles the Barbados tourism stuff for the island...and he has been bugging me to visit. Congrats on picking a cool place for weddings.