That's exactly how I feel! Still waiting on my quote btw... I sent it as a PDF attachment with pics of everything, thinking it was the easiest way to do it and would guarantee no problems with viewing the pics, only for her to say on her personal computer she couldn't open it, but would try on the restaurant's computer... Not sure how long that will take.
I did finally finish the invites and get them out. I had to put a March 1 RSVP date though because the TA wants resort payment in full by the end of March... I can't tell you how many people are stressed about that! It's been a challenge to not stress myself, and even more so to try calm down the FI who is UBER stressing right now! I'm hoping by the end of March things start to sail more smoothly...
Originally Posted by venus909
I don't think there was anything I really needed Mayte to clear up. I was just trying to compare my quote with others... mostly the menu. I talked to Mayte and we decided to wait until I have a better idea of what my guest count looks like since that will make a HUGE difference. Right now it can be anywhere from 40 - 80 people.
So for now, I will revisit it in April after my RSVPs are in. I know that my reception will be at the Jellyfish regardless...never second guessed it. A resort wedding even if it was cheaper wouldn't satisfy my vision so waiting till April isn't a problem for me. I just wanted to know how much of my budget I really needed to allocate for the reception or if I needed to increase my budget.
So to answer your question... the pricing hasn't changed it's the same as the booklet she sent out. Your quote changes when you start customizing and adding extras...which I was doing.
I hope that helps