Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#651 Bryjenbry

Bryjenbry
  • 229 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:57 AM

Melissa!  Sooo pretty cant wait to see more pictures!  

#652 AquaCait

AquaCait
    • 209 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:44 AM

I can't wait to see more pictures!!!  Caribbean Emotions is our photographer and videographer too, so seeing your pictures is getting me so excited to work with them!!! 

#653 mimiq

mimiq
      • 184 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:46 AM

Hi Melissa,

Your pictures look great!  Can't wait for more and to hear your review!  I was wondering if you wouldn't mind pointing out the things that you brought from home to decorate (if any i guess!). 

Congratulations!!

#654 jlarruda

jlarruda
        • 201 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:17 AM

Congrats Mel!! I've been thinking about you and hoping your wedding comes out amazing! Your pictures came out great so far!!

#655 Mel2010

Mel2010
          • 219 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:05 PM

The food was fantastic at Dreams! The Asian restaurant, Sea Side Steakhouse grill and french a la carte restaurants were amazing. And no reservations were required!!

Originally Posted by Bryjenbry 

The food was actually pretty good.  I stayed at Ocean Blue & Sand earlier this year and Dreams food was much better. 

#656 Mel2010

Mel2010
            • 219 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:09 PM

Hey Mimiq,

The things I brought from home, such as decorations, was my flower girl baskets, petals, guest book, bubble wants, wedding programs, cake topper, OOT bags for guests, and I think that is it. I didn`t even bring candy. Mayte provided candy for us because we didn`t have time to go buy any. She provided the rest, even the blue lanterns.

Originally Posted by mimiq 

Hi Melissa,

Your pictures look great!  Can't wait for more and to hear your review!  I was wondering if you wouldn't mind pointing out the things that you brought from home to decorate (if any i guess!). 

Congratulations!!

#657 Mel2010

Mel2010
              • 219 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:28 PM

AquaCait,

Caribbean Emotions are amazing! I really enjoyed working with Michael & Pascal. They are laid back, funny, and really good at capturing moments throughout the day. We were a large group, and lots was always going on, and everytime I turned around, there was Michael capturing the moment and Pascal recording it!! The photobook you will get is beautiful too. They are definitely worth your money!!! Here are a few of my fav shots from them!!

I can't wait to see more pictures!!!  Caribbean Emotions is our photographer and videographer too, so seeing your pictures is getting me so excited to work with them!!! 

#658 mimiq

mimiq
                • 184 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:12 PM

Thanks Mel!  That's good to know!  I am hoping to bring very little down with us too!

#659 AquaCait

AquaCait
                  • 209 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:24 AM

OMG Mel!! I LOOOOOOVE that first picture!!!!!  You were a beautiful bride!!  Congrats again!!!

#660 AquaCait

AquaCait
                    • 209 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:53 AM

I had to go get my fill on Youtube for the new Caribbean Emotions videos...and I would just like to say, Mel...I love your TTD!!!!!!  Did you have to ask for Pascal to come? Or is he included? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users