Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#581 AquaCait

AquaCait
  • 209 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:44 AM

I'm getting married in May of 2012, but our STDs just said "Punta Cana, Dominican Republic  May 2012"  and then once we were confirmed in with the resort and the Jellyfish, then we put the details into our invitations...

Originally Posted by bittersweetD1 

Anyone getting married around this time (beginning of November):

Can you please give me a general timeline of when you are having your ceramony, cocktail hour, and dinner reception?  What did you put on your invites?  I am about to order save the dates for my Nov 9, 2012 at the Jellyfish and I am just looking for a right time to tell the designer who is doing my invitations.  I want to be sure that I have enough time for some pictures after the ceramony before the sun sets :)

#582 AquaCait

AquaCait
    • 209 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:46 AM

I looked up the Bank of America branch that they use.  I know it's in Davie, Florida...

Originally Posted by venus909 

If possible, can someone that has successfully done a wire transfer with the Jellyfish PM the Bank Transfer infoto me?  They sent me the info, but it's missing their zipcode and I'm a little unsure about some of the spelling.  I need to do a wire transfer to them this morning and I don't want it to be delayed.

Thanks!

#583 venus909

venus909
      • 328 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:04 AM

I'm happy to report that Mayte confirmed that she received my wire transfer.  thanks for those who helped me get the info... totally appreciate it :-)

#584 venus909

venus909
        • 328 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:05 AM

I was looking on the Jellyfish page on Facebook and it looks like there is a video posted of Jessica's wedding and it looks like it was ABSOLUTELY beautiful.  I can't wait to hear more and see pics :-)

#585 CDNCouple09

CDNCouple09
          • 39 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:52 AM

I saw the video this morning as well and the wedding did look beautiful! Can't wait till she is back to share her review! I leave in 10 days and can't wait!!

[IMG]http://www.whenismywedding.com/signa...672f12f373.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com[/IMG]

#586 jlarruda

jlarruda
            • 201 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

just landed tonight and I had to get on here quick to tell you ladies that it was AMAZING.. Mayte is incredible at what she does.. I will post sometime this week.. but rest assured.. you will have an amazing wedding!! (No complaints about Majestic Elegance.. incredible as well!)

#587 mimiq

mimiq
              • 184 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:02 AM

Hi everyone,

I looked on the Jellyfish facebook page, but can't seem to find the video.  can anyone send a link?  I'd love to see it!

#588 jlarruda

jlarruda
                • 201 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:07 AM

If anyone wants to add me on facebook, feel free.. Jessica Aylward.. just tell me who you are because I don't add random people lol. I haven't added pictures yet but I'm already tagged in a bunch of pictures and the video for our wedding highlight trailer is on there.

#589 mimiq

mimiq
                  • 184 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:31 AM

Hi Jessica,

I just did a search for you in facebook, but wasn't sure which one was you!  

#590 Mel2010

Mel2010
                    • 219 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:58 AM

Jessica,

I just watched your video and had tears rolling down my face!! You were ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I feel like the two of us have been planning our weddings together since forever . . . and now I sit here and watch all your hard work come to life!! It was an honor to watch that video. Everything you worked on look so beautiful, and you and your hubby are so cute together. CONGRATS!!!! I hope your wedding and vacay was everything you dreamed it would be . . . and more!

PUNTA CANA...here I come in 7 days!!! WOOHOO!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users