Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#461 marirocks

marirocks
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:40 AM

I had my wedding there on 9/10/11 and loved the place. Mayte is amazing, just relax and let her do her thing, she is better at it than I am. The DJ isn't so much a DJ but he's right for the price. The equipment is good just send a list of what you want played and when. The more specific the better.

The drive, food, drinks are all yummy.

10 stars!!

#462 sunny55143

sunny55143
    • 84 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:20 PM

marirocks,

I think we visited when they were setting up for your wedding!  Were your colors pink and orange?  It looked great!

#463 Bryjenbry

Bryjenbry
      • 229 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:41 PM

LizT we're staying at Dreams Palm Beach :)

#464 venus909

venus909
        • 328 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:57 PM

Marirocks... it sounds like you wedding was perfect...  Do you have any pictures you'd be willing to share?  Especially if your wedding was pink and orange I'd love to see... those are my colors too and I'd love to see what someone else did with them :-)

Thanks!

#465 jlarruda

jlarruda
          • 201 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:14 PM

We fly in on the 9th, our wedding is on the 12th and we depart on the 16th.

#466 MNtoMX

MNtoMX
            • 115 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:02 AM

Can you elaborate a little more on the dj? Haven't really heard from anyone about that aspect. Did you have dancing inside or out? Did you give him the songs on cd or ipod or just the list ahead of time? Not sure how we should go about it all...

I had my wedding there on 9/10/11 and loved the place. Mayte is amazing, just relax and let her do her thing, she is better at it than I am. The DJ isn't so much a DJ but he's right for the price. The equipment is good just send a list of what you want played and when. The more specific the better.

The drive, food, drinks are all yummy.

10 stars!!

#467 Liz T

Liz T
              • 46 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:38 PM

Has anyone done the cigar roller at the Jellyfish?  I am curious about this experience.  My Fiance really wants to have this but we have a small group of 24, and not even half are cigar smokers.  Just wondering if it was worth the additional money or not and what was all included.

Any feedback would be great!  Is anyone else doing this?

#468 venus909

venus909
                • 328 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

I'm intereseted in some info on this too!  I thought it would be neat to have this as part of the reception, but I would like to know from someone that had it what all was involved and if it's worth the extra expense.

Originally Posted by Liz T 

Has anyone done the cigar roller at the Jellyfish?  I am curious about this experience.  My Fiance really wants to have this but we have a small group of 24, and not even half are cigar smokers.  Just wondering if it was worth the additional money or not and what was all included.

#469 CandM2012

CandM2012
                  • 30 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:06 PM

We are having the cigar roller!  My fiance liked the idea.  I thought it would add something fun to the reception as well as an experience for the guests.

Originally Posted by Liz T 

#470 laurenann

laurenann
                    • 26 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:20 PM

Hey Jellyfish Brides I am hoping someone can help me out. How do I send Mayte the money to hold the date for my wedding? She sent me an email with her bank information on it but I'm clueless what to do with it. I sent her an email but I haven't heard back yet. Thanks guys! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users