#2861 DWBride2015

DWBride2015
  • Site Supporter
  • 128 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Royalton Resort- Jellyfish
  • LocationDR Punta Cana

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:52 AM

Does anyone have a contact number for Mayte. I sent email, but no respones yet. I really need help

Soon to be Mrs. Thiam

#2862 TeeL

TeeL
  • 25 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014
  • Wedding Location:DR

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

Does anyone have the banking info for Jellyfish??

@DWBride2015

Here is the email that I have for her… don't have her phone number. I emailed her on the 27th and she got back to me on the 28th.

Hope this helps!

jellyfishrestaurant@gmail.com

Edited by TeeL, 05 February 2014 - 11:21 AM.

#2863 DWBride2015

DWBride2015
  • Site Supporter
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDR Punta Cana

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:32 AM

@TeeL Thanks for the email. i was still wating for them to contact me back. And i hope someone know that banking information, because i will need that as well. If i talk to someone from jellyfish, i will ask them about there bank information

Soon to be Mrs. Thiam

#2864 DWBride2015

DWBride2015
  • Site Supporter
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDR Punta Cana

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:22 AM

@TeeL I have the bank info for the jellyfish what's you email address
Soon to be Mrs. Thiam

#2865 Slaughter2be

Slaughter2be
  • 107 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palxe Deluxe/ Huracan cafe
  • LocationQueens, Ny

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:06 AM

Does any past or future brides know if Mayte has different coral options in her decor? Affraid the girls dresses and the decor will clash. Coral is a difficult color so many shades!!!

#2866 melodyw

melodyw
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

Hey Heather82,

Mayte does not make the Thank you notes that you see in pictures however, I will tell you that I was going to go through the trouble of making them and then realized that it would be a big waste of time because guests will not really appreciate them seeing as we were giving them wedding gifts at the rehearsal dinner. I did buy fans and what not to put on everyone's chair and when the night was said and done most people were so preoccupied with dancing/drinking that most people left the fans and/or anything else that was decorative and not their personal items.

So with all of that said, I would recommend you save yourself the time/stress and not bother with them. Mayte makes the lovely menus and they serve as decoration enough for each plate. But this is totally up to you :)

I am sending you the outline right now.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year with your fiancĂ©, full of nothing but love that will last you a lifetime :)

AR-Dreamwedding

Do you mind sending me the planner you've created? My wedding/vow renewal date is june 18 2014 and i could really use something to help keep me organized! 

Also does any one have recommendations for someone to do a symbolic ceremony? 

Do you mind sending me the planner you've created? My wedding/vow renewal date is june 18 2014 and i could really use something to help keep me organized! 

Also does any one have recommendations for someone to do a symbolic ceremony? 

my email is mel1753@yahoo.com ! 

#2867 kellisbaby

kellisbaby
    • 238 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 12, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Excellence Punta Cana
    • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

@AR-DreamWedding  if you're still around, can you email me your spreadsheet, pleaes?  kellis_baby at hotmail dot com.

Thank you!

#2868 ak1029

ak1029
    • 9 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 11, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Kukua

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:29 AM

Hi! When you pay for exclusivity, does that mean no one can use the beach and restaurant? Or just restaurant? 

#2869 blueskadoobob

blueskadoobob
    • 42 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:14 AM

Hi! When you pay for exclusivity, does that mean no one can use the beach and restaurant? Or just restaurant? 

Its just for the restaurant. Jellyfish is on a public beach so they can't really kick people off of it. Although, some of the restaurant is located on sand - so they would be able to do crowd control on that part of the property.

#2870 Juliettesaa

Juliettesaa
      • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:20 PM

Hi, can someone please send me the outline that AR created. I requested this from her too but just in case she doesn't see it soon, maybe one of you can do me the favor.

Juliettesaa@hotmail.com

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users