Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#2661 vane04122014

vane04122014
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hi there! Can you please send the organizer to me as well (I know you have sent several) . AMINAH215@GMAIL.COM. It's def appreciated! Thanks

Can you also send me the organizer to me as well vanessa_rodriguez_130@hotmail.com

#2662 Madso

Madso
    • 16 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

Can anyone recommend a good travel agent?

#2663 KatyaNova

KatyaNova
      • Vendor
      • 73 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL JELLYFISH BRIDES… 

DEAR ONES, YESTERDAY MORNING (SEPT 3RD) MAYTE'S BELOVED TODDLER DAUGHTER PASSED AWAY IN A TRAGIC ACCIDENT, SHE DROWNED IN A POOL. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATING NEWS FOR ALL OF US, ESPECIALLY FOR MAYTE. THIS WAS A MIRACLE CHILD AND AN APPLE OF HER EYE. THE JELLYFISH STAFF, FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO SUPPORT MAYTE IN THIS TIME OF UNIMAGINABLE LOSS. AS HER DEAR FRIEND, PAST BRIDE, AND COLLEAGUE, I'M KINDLY ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH YOUR QUESTIONS AND INQUIRIES. PLEASE BE ASSURED YOU'RE IN GOOD HANDS AND ALL YOUR WEDDINGS WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF IN A TIMELY MANNER AND WITH IMPECCABLE CARE. I can personally provide you with most answers regarding your Jellyfish weddings, so if you do have some burning questions, please do not hesitate to email me (katya@kaytanova.com) or facebook me. I will do my very best to get back to you shortly. I ALSO INVITE YOU TO BE SENSITIVE IN THIS MATTER AND REFRAIN FROM SENDING MAYTE PERSONAL MESSAGES/EMAILS WITH YOUR CONDOLENCES - THESE MESSAGES CAN POTENTIALLY GET EXTREMELY OVERWHELMING AND PAINFUL. Posting condolences in this forum might also NOT be a very good idea, as there are already well over 250 pages. PLEASE USE YOUR JUDGEMENT & FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR CONDOLENCE MESSAGES IN THIS FACEBOOK THREAD. with deepest love and prayers, katya & rob.

#2664 vane04122014

vane04122014
        • 8 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

Can anyone recommend a good travel agent?

If your in Canada try my sister-in-law her name is Rosie DiMartino her email is Rosie@polotravelltd.com

#2665 vane04122014

vane04122014
          • 8 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

Hey zzdizzy, I just sent it to you. Hope you find it helpful :) Happy Planning!

Can you also send it to me thanks Vanessa_rodriguez_130@hotmail.com

#2666 KatyaNova

KatyaNova
            • Vendor
            • 73 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KatyaNova 

A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL JELLYFISH BRIDES… 

DEAR ONES, YESTERDAY MORNING (SEPT 3RD) MAYTE'S BELOVED TODDLER DAUGHTER PASSED AWAY IN A TRAGIC ACCIDENT, SHE DROWNED IN A POOL. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATING NEWS FOR ALL OF US, ESPECIALLY FOR MAYTE. THIS WAS A MIRACLE CHILD AND AN APPLE OF HER EYE. THE JELLYFISH STAFF, FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO SUPPORT MAYTE IN THIS TIME OF UNIMAGINABLE LOSS. AS HER DEAR FRIEND, PAST BRIDE, AND COLLEAGUE, I'M KINDLY ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH YOUR QUESTIONS AND INQUIRIES. PLEASE BE ASSURED YOU'RE IN GOOD HANDS AND ALL YOUR WEDDINGS WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF IN A TIMELY MANNER AND WITH IMPECCABLE CARE. I can personally provide you with most answers regarding your Jellyfish weddings, so if you do have some burning questions, please do not hesitate to email me (katya@kaytanova.com) or facebook me. I will do my very best to get back to you shortly. I ALSO INVITE YOU TO BE SENSITIVE IN THIS MATTER AND REFRAIN FROM SENDING MAYTE PERSONAL MESSAGES/EMAILS WITH YOUR CONDOLENCES - THESE MESSAGES CAN POTENTIALLY GET EXTREMELY OVERWHELMING AND PAINFUL. Posting condolences in this forum might also NOT be a very good idea, as there are already well over 250 pages. PLEASE USE YOUR JUDGEMENT & FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR CONDOLENCE MESSAGES IN THIS FACEBOOK THREAD. with deepest love and prayers, katya & rob.

one more thing... 

Many of you wonderful beings have been inquiring in the Facebook thread if there's a way to contribute a donation to Mayte and her family for the funeral. If that's something you'd like to do, our Paypal is 'katyanovaphoto@gmail.com' and any token donation would be greatly appreciated (choose 'family+friends' for the lowest fees). All names of those who have kindly contributed donations and prayers will be written in a card and given to Mayte.  

#2667 shaeshae18

shaeshae18
              • Banned
              • 153 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by vane04122014 

If your in Canada try my sister-in-law her name is Rosie DiMartino her email is Rosie@polotravelltd.com

-S

#2668 daliz14

daliz14
                • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

Can you please send your planner @  naty.diego.wedding.com. Thanks in advance

#2669 daliz14

daliz14
                  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:00 AM

oops sorry my email is naty.diego.wedding@gmail.com 

#2670 sadafak

sadafak
                    • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:34 AM

Could you also send it to me?

monica.azad@gmail.com

many thanks in advance!