I just booked the Jellyfish for my wedding on Nov 1, 2014.. I have a million questions and obviously can't be harassing Mayte every time some little thing pops into my mind (which is about every 30 seconds on average).. I am going to list a few and maybe I can get some answers this way..
1) The price per guest per hour for open bar is for every single guest? I have 6 children, 5 seniors and a recovered alcoholic who I'm positive won't be using the bar at all - Do they give you a break for these people or do they just multiply every single cost by the exact number of guests regardless of their actual consumption?
2) I am considering keeping the dance floor inside because I am concerned that taking it outside may split up the group.. Certain people (likely men) will stay near the bar allllll night while others (women) will be dancing.. I would prefer everyone hang together tho.. Thoughts???
3) Anyone opt for the crazy hour? It looks entertaining, I love the guy on the stilts.. Comments?
4) Are most of the decor items I see online in her arsenal?
5) Has anyone heard anything about how far the restaurant is from the Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe? On a map they are right along side each other but I am interested to know if we could walk the beach to get there and back.. I don't want anyone exhausted, sweaty or uncomfortable so I would only have them trek it if it's a stone's throw..
6) Can I choose to keep the big white tarp rolled up or is it down in so many pics for a good reason?
7) A few people have photos taken with a big beached wooden row boat.. Is that still there and can I get in it? I know it sounds odd but I love a good photo op..
8) Anyone opt to run a tab instead of paying hourly or hear anything of it? How did that turn out?
I know I will have a million more so I hope I can find some friends on here who know a few things.. Thanks a lot for your time girls!!