Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#2621 blueskadoobob

blueskadoobob
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by ksaeuong 

Hi ladies! Just wondering what everyone is doing to for wedding favors? I have been trying to think of something local to give as favors so it feels authentic and we won't have to bring it with us. Here are some ideas that I have had so far, hot sauce, brugal rum, or mamajuana. I am really leaning towards the mamajuana, just really concerned of the cost. We did a site inspection in June and I remember seeing a nice bottle with a "leather" case that had the flag and DR on it for about 220 pesos but it was only the bark and no alcohol. Has anyone else purchased this or seen prices?

I think I previously read on this forum that Mayte can help you get these kinds of favors. Perhaps with her contacts she can even get a nice bulk discount.

#2622 blueskadoobob

blueskadoobob
    • 42 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by cinnagirl 

We only had one couple that didn't have an email address, so we printed off the invitation and any additional info from the website and mailed it to them. 

We used Glosite. I would highly recommend it!! We were able to send save the dates and invitations to our guests, had a full website, was able to keep track of all of our guests, and even send messages to all of them. You can either use the designs offered through the company or create your own. We did pay for the service, but it was still much cheaper than paper stationary and it was the easiest way to share updated travel info with our guests. 

Glosite seems pretty cool! I was wondering what others on this forum have used for their wedding website, aside from wedding channel or the knot. I know my FI and I are planning to do a wedding app with appy couple, but we have to get our website together too and have been a bit slow to so... time to put the pedal to the metal.

#2623 vas2014

vas2014
      • 159 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

http://jellyfishrest....blogspot.com/ 

great ways to get ideas on the different things Mayte can do.

#2624 cmingalone

cmingalone
      • Site Supporter
      • 100 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

Can you please send this to me as well! :) jenrentfrow@ascendextrusions.com Thank you sooooo much!

What an amazing idea!! Would you please send to me too? Carolina.mingalone@bp.com

#2625 shaeshae18

shaeshae18
        • Banned
        • 153 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by blueskadoobob 

Glosite seems pretty cool! I was wondering what others on this forum have used for their wedding website, aside from wedding channel or the knot. I know my FI and I are planning to do a wedding app with appy couple, but we have to get our website together too and have been a bit slow to so... time to put the pedal to the metal.

I've been using mywedding.com and like it. I am planning to do paper stationary, though.

-S

#2626 AR-DreamWedding

AR-DreamWedding
          • 99 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by avbarnes 

Will you please send me your organizer? Sounds like a great idea. My email is ashleeandericswedding@yahoo.com

-Ashlee

Sending it to you now.... sorry I was out of town for the past few days. Happy Planning :)

#2627 AR-DreamWedding

AR-DreamWedding
            • 99 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by dayita13 

Hi! could you please send me the organizer as well? it would be so helpful, thanks :)!! email: dayaramos@me.com

Just sent it to you! Sorry for the delay. Cheers and Happy Planning! :)

#2628 AR-DreamWedding

AR-DreamWedding
              • 99 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by JenRen86 

Can you please send this to me as well! :) jenrentfrow@ascendextrusions.com Thank you sooooo much!

Just sent it to you.... very sorry for the delay. Hoping your wedding planning is going great :)

#2629 AR-DreamWedding

AR-DreamWedding
                • 99 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Skilla37 

Can I please also have the spreadsheet emailed to Alison.skillman@gmail.com? Thank you!

All done. Hopefully you find it helpful :) Cheers!

#2630 AR-DreamWedding

AR-DreamWedding
                  • 99 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Bride2014 

I would love a copy - sounds like it would be super helpful to keep things well organized! My email is lil_munchkin3@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!!!

No worried. Sorry for the delay. I just sent it to you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users