• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#2381 Shara1984

Shara1984
  • 345 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by vas2014 

Hello Brides,

We have a dilemma that we would like help with. 

Did anyone run a tab instead of an open bar? What was the cost? PM me if you don't want to publicly disclose. Thanks in advanced. 

Shavon

I am interested as well.

#2382 lvendram

lvendram
    • 19 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:46 AM

Just got married there last week.  We didn't pay per drink but wish we did at the end of the night. Maybe an hour after dinner open it all up then pay as you go.  People usually want drinks for drinking then slow down as the night goes on.

#2383 Shara1984

Shara1984
      • 345 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by lvendram 

Just got married there last week.  We didn't pay per drink but wish we did at the end of the night. Maybe an hour after dinner open it all up then pay as you go.  People usually want drinks for drinking then slow down as the night goes on.

great thanks!

#2384 KnC2014

KnC2014
        • 27 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by lvendram 

how long was dinner? I know the drinks during dinner are 10pax according to Mayte's sheet but I'm wondering if that means 1 hour, 2 hours? 

thanks 

#2385 Shara1984

Shara1984
          • 345 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:50 AM

I'm so excited. Pastor York is available for my wedding day! Now if only I can get FI to give in on our photography budget. Engineers are difficult to work with lol

#2386 valcaron123

valcaron123
            • 7 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

Hello every one! im a neewbie getting married on december 2013 at Majestic Colonial but looking to plan my reception a Jellyfish or Kukua since Mayte e-mail me that she could have availibility for that date. Can i have somebody to send me the cost of a reception for approx.30 pax. I do  have their price list but there is so much extra you can add plus the 18 % taxes to add on everything.

Thanks...i love to read all your comments and review!

Cheers to all the past and future brides!

#2387 lvendram

lvendram
              • 19 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:02 AM

Dinner was about an hour and a half.  We thought it was going to be a 3 course meal with pasta, meat, and lobster but you only picked one item from the menu.  There were apps though and dessert so people had plenty to eat.

#2388 KatyaNova

KatyaNova
                • Vendor
                • 73 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by vas2014 

KatyaNova,

Do you know where we can find Audio of Pastor Mark?

Hmm... you might want to reach out to brides who got video coverage of their full ceremonies done by him... Post something here or the Jellyfish facebook page. Any finished videos you find online definitely won't have full ceremonies, just snippets, if that. Sorry that's not more helpful, love! We've only done stills (photos) of ceremonies with him so far. xx

#2389 KatyaNova

KatyaNova
                  • Vendor
                  • 73 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by mairelys 

He charges $350. We're trying to decide what to do because I feel like it's steep for a 10-minute symbolic ceremony. 
                    But not sure I want a friend to do it.. hard to decide!

He's THE BEST. Behind those 10-15 minutes are hours and YEARS of polishing, love & heart. Worth every penny. Promise!!! :) 

No one comes even close to him. 

#2390 KatyaNova

KatyaNova
                    • Vendor
                    • 73 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by mairelys 

Haha! Personally I think Katya Nova has it made.. winters in DR, summers in Canada, working at weddings, WITH her honey! That's gotta be the best job in the world!

You got it, lady!! I'm the luckiest and happiest girl in the universe. I guess that's the magic in the images we produce, hehe! xoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users