• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#2261 ma329

ma329
  • 32 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Sint Maarten

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:19 AM

Yes! I feel like I have the Jellyfish booked and that is the only thing I have committed to so far other than my WTA. Seriously don't know which resort to go with. I just want great food ( no sickness lol), beach, pool and kid friendly. Sigh the search is on.

Same here. I was recommended Paradisus Palma Real, but I keep doing my research and i feel many other resorts are also big options. Good luck to you!!!

#2262 Smithk79

Smithk79
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:35 AM

I believe it is $300 for outside vendors besides photographers, which is $100 (this is what it was in early 2013 but may have changed).

Hey Past and Present Brides! I need some help with pricing. I am wondering if anyone who is staying at the Majestic Resorts has, or is planning on having, a photographer and stylist come to the resort prior to leaving for the Jellyfish and what the vendor cost is (seeing as neither of them are staying there longer than 2-3 hours and we are not getting married on their property)? Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Rachel

#2263 caribbeanmotion

caribbeanmotion
    • Vendor
    • 111 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

Your getting married at Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana?Contact

#2264 AnyaM

AnyaM
      • 12 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by supacrazi 

Hi ladies- has anyone stayed at Melia? I am trying to finalize the resort and can't decide. We were think Melia but when I Emailed them - its going to cost a lot of money $15/hr/person for just the rehearsal /welcome dinner. Since we are not getting married there. That seems like a lot $$. Just trying to budget everything before we decide. We are not set on staying at Melias but thought it might be convenient since its next to jellyfish. Any recommendations is appreciated! Thanks so much.

I stayed at melia and did a review about it. it's somewhere on this board, if you want to look for it. :)

#2265 DeeP10

DeeP10
        • 270 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:10 PM

Hello All Brand spanking new to the site and to being engaged. He popped the question in Paris last Sunday. :0) I don't know much, don't even have a concrete date yet. I do know I've been in love with the idea of a Jellyfish party for eons. Could someone please email me any information they might have on Jellyfish. Perhaps your costs for a 70 person wedding or so. Also is anyone working with a travel agent for better travel deals? Deepool10@gmail Please and thank you

#2266 blueskadoobob

blueskadoobob
          • 42 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

Hello All

Brand spanking new to the site and to being engaged. He popped the question in Paris last Sunday. :0) I don't know much, don't even have a concrete date yet. I do know I've been in love with the idea of a Jellyfish party for eons. Could someone please email me any information they might have on Jellyfish. Perhaps your costs for a 70 person wedding or so.
            Also is anyone working with a travel agent for better travel deals?
            Deepool10@gmail
            Please and thank you

This is such an exciting time for you! congrats! :)

#2267 DeeP10

DeeP10
            • 270 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

Thanks! Exciting but Scary... lol

So does anyone have the package info. Ive emailed Mayte but haven't heard back from her.

#2268 KnC2014

KnC2014
              • 27 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:34 PM

As far as decorations, if you want something specific that Mayte doesnt already have for example a specific color lantern or tablecloth; do you purchase  yourself or does Mayte purchase it as part of the venue/decor fee?

#2269 Smithk79

Smithk79
                • 149 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

Mate got everything for me! She is amazing and will make anything work!

#2270 blueskadoobob

blueskadoobob
                  • 42 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by KnC2014 

As far as decorations, if you want something specific that Mayte doesnt already have for example a specific color lantern or tablecloth; do you purchase  yourself or does Mayte purchase it as part of the venue/decor fee?

I think Mayte rents whatever she doesnt have. but it seems like if you are looking for something super specific, its best to bring it yourself. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users