• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#2171 ksaeuong

ksaeuong
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Slaughter2be 

N
    no i didnt give any specifics all i said was just reception there and she said min 1500 so i specifically wrote 1500 for both ceremony and reception. So how much just reception. I will definitely have to get to the bottom of this with her!

Maybe you will have to call and speak to her personally. I found that when I would send an email not all of my questions would be answered. I know that most times when she checks her emails she has over 100 of them to answer at a time. She might be rushing through them.

#2172 AR-DreamWedding

AR-DreamWedding
    • 99 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jmonty25 

Help!!! I'm getting married July 22nd at Jellyfish and I'm still undecided on which photographer/ videographer to use. Also need any makeup artist /hair recommendations. So far I've booked the fire show and cigar roller. Is there anything else worth adding ? Many thanks in advance. This forum is great!

Hey Jmonty25, I am getting married on July 13th so just a few days before you! Yahoooo! As for a photographer, we have chosen PhotoSouvenir.  We wanted Phil Steingard but he was not avail for our date.... I think he may be there for you yours though. Look into it. As for hair and make-up, I am 100% going with Anna Nuet. She is originally from Spain and moved to NYC. Her work is incredible. You can find her on facebook and her professional blog is http://annanuet.wix.com/annanuethair#..... She is well priced and will meet with you on Skype if you don't live in NYC. What I like best is that she appears to be able to do what the bride wants and is not as limited as some of the other hair/make-up people I have looked into. 

Hope this helps! Happy planning :)

#2173 kimberlyraem4

kimberlyraem4
      • 14 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:59 AM

Just Booked My Date at the JF!!! May 8th 2014- Just so excited. Satying at the BBPD- but after 3 months of no response from the Wedding Coordinator I decided to look else where... And I found this amazing place! talk about love at first sight :) Hoping Katya Nova is going to be there taking pictures??? Hint hint :) For all who have gotten married there already can I get some do's and don'ts? Maybe some I would haves or it was a waste of my time/money to....?????? I really want to shave some $$$ off, but dont know where to start :(

Thanks!

#2174 mairelys

mairelys
        • 117 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:23 AM

Just got a response from Mayte that there is not 2014 yet, as she doesn't know what the prices will be. So the 2013 price list is the most up to date. 

I totally believe Mayte is super awesome and will make your wedding day fantastic. But I don't sympathize too much with having so many e-mails, because it could easily be remedied by posting some of this info on the website. 

#2175 KatyaNova

KatyaNova
          • Vendor
          • 73 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by Jmonty25 

Help!!! I'm getting married July 22nd at Jellyfish and I'm still undecided on which photographer/ videographer to use. Also need any makeup artist /hair recommendations. So far I've booked the fire show and cigar roller. Is there anything else worth adding ? Many thanks in advance. This forum is great!

Hey love! 

We still have July 22nd open... we do both photo & video - feel free to reach out and we'll chat about details! 

katya@katyanova.com

www.katyanovablog.com

#2176 kimberlyraem4

kimberlyraem4
            • 14 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

Katya-

I am booked at the Jellyfish for May 8th 2014- looking at your schedule on your website You might be in the DR? Are you availiable? Do you have any prices and packages I can look at? I love your work, and my fingers are crossed :)

#2177 kimberlyraem4

kimberlyraem4
              • 14 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by KatyaNova 

Hey love! 

We still have July 22nd open... we do both photo & video - feel free to reach out and we'll chat about details! 

katya@katyanova.com

www.katyanovablog.com

Katya-

I am booked at the Jellyfish for May 8th 2014- looking at your schedule on your website You might be in the DR? Are you availiable? Do you have any prices and packages I can look at? I love your work, and my fingers are crossed :)

#2178 Shara1984

Shara1984
                • 345 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

I really am hoping that my date is available. I am working with Virgilia with WTA to help with this. If my date is unavailable I had no idea where I would want it to be at.  Sigh.

#2179 ksaeuong

ksaeuong
                  • 62 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:33 AM

I really am hoping that my date is available. I am working with Virgilia with WTA to help with this. If my date is unavailable I had no idea where I would want it to be at.  Sigh.

Which date are you looking for?

#2180 Shara1984

Shara1984
                    • 345 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by ksaeuong 

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Shara1984 

Which date are you looking for?

Around April 12th

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users