Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#2151 MissyBee

MissyBee
  • 176 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

Congrats!!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!!!! I love your cake! Did you get your cake made at Jelly Fish? I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing which food, drink or open bar, and decoration package you chose, also the total cost for your wedding at Jelly Fish. I am trying to plan a wedding with 70 guest and just trying to get a feel of what the cost would be. Thanks so much!

Thank you! We did menu 4, with local open bar. We also privatized the whole restaurant. Our extras were the fire dancers and cigar rollers and I also added a dessert bar. I brought candy from home but got the cake and all other desserts from Mayte.

#2152 ksaeuong

ksaeuong
    • 62 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

Thank you! We did menu 4, with local open bar. We also privatized the whole restaurant. Our extras were the fire dancers and cigar rollers and I also added a dessert bar. I brought candy from home but got the cake and all other desserts from Mayte.

That's us actually the same menu and add on choices that I want to do! How many people attended your wedding? Would you mind sharing your Jelly Fish total cost?

#2153 Jmonty25

Jmonty25
      • 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:42 AM

Help!!! I'm getting married July 22nd at Jellyfish and I'm still undecided on which photographer/ videographer to use. Also need any makeup artist /hair recommendations. So far I've booked the fire show and cigar roller. Is there anything else worth adding ? Many thanks in advance. This forum is great!

#2154 isabella2417

isabella2417
        • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

Beautiful pictures about I wrote to them 2 weeks ago n no answe yet for anyone have 2014 PRICE LIST

#2155 heather82

heather82
          • 37 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Jmonty25 

Help!!! I'm getting married July 22nd at Jellyfish and I'm still undecided on which photographer/ videographer to use. Also need any makeup artist /hair recommendations. So far I've booked the fire show and cigar roller. Is there anything else worth adding ? Many thanks in advance. This forum is great!

Hi! I recommend Katya Nova...she posted some links to some of her work at Jellyfish on page 189 - check her out she is amazing!! Hopefully she is available

#2156 Mady28

Mady28
            • 164 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 28, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Huracan Cafe
            • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Jmonty25 

Hey! I booked Asia Pimentel. Check her out she is very sweet. Also, for hair/makeup I'm doing Anna Nuet. She also has a facebook, if you're interested.

http://annanuet.wix.com/annanuethair  

#2157 Beachgirl1983

Beachgirl1983
            • 26 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by isabella2417 

Beautiful pictures about

I wrote to them 2 weeks ago n no answe yet for anyone have 2014 PRICE LIST

same here...i dont know what to do!!! how did other people get a hold of them??

#2158 cmingalone

cmingalone
              • Site Supporter
              • 100 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:24 AM

PM me your email and I will share it

#2159 Slaughter2be

Slaughter2be
                • 107 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 8, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palxe Deluxe/ Huracan cafe
                • LocationQueens, Ny

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:51 AM

For the brides who did not have ceremony at jellyfish and just reception, did Mayte discount or cut the price 1500 fee for decor seeing as tho we only need set up for reception?

#2160 caribbeanmotion

caribbeanmotion
                • Vendor
                • 111 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana Promotion

Overall excellence in photographic services through high quality photos and video, capturing the true meaning of each special moment of our couples’ weddings.

Getting married at Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana? We offer you a special package only for couples who get married at Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana.

Caribbean Emotions capture your beautiful wedding at this lovely and extraordinary restaurant at a very special rate, combining perfect wedding service with marvelous views and decorations. With coverage starting at a remarkable US$550 and personalized packaging, receiving the high-end service your wedding deserves has never been easier. Please Contact Us for booking.

www.facebook.com/caribbeanemotions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users