mairelys
  • 117 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

https://www.facebook...46512732034468/

#2012 ksaeuong

ksaeuong
    • 62 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

My photographer recommended this stylist that is moving to Punta Cana from New York. Her name is Anna Nuet.  Here is some info: anna.nuet@gmail.com http://annanuet.wix.com/annanuethair

I tried clicking on the link but it seems to not be directing to the correct page. Could you repost her website?

#2013 Bride2014

Bride2014
      • 23 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

@ mady28 Thanks so much! I will contact her immediately!!!

#2014 Bride2014

Bride2014
        • 23 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

My photographer recommended this stylist that is moving to Punta Cana from New York. Her name is Anna Nuet.  Here is some info: anna.nuet@gmail.com http://annanuet.wix.com/annanuethair

#2015 laraandshane

laraandshane
          • 25 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

I hope she answers! I called her multiple times even on her cellphone! The priest sent me an alarming email regarding my wedding date Sunday, September 1,2013 was not scheduled by Mayte. I have all reservations and am in the middle of Pre Cana courses to get married at Nuestra se±ora del pilar and reception at Jellyfish. I am freaking out! Please Mayte reply to my emails!!!

#2016 blueskadoobob

blueskadoobob
            • 42 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by laraandshane 

I hope she answers! I called her multiple times even on her cellphone! The priest sent me an alarming email regarding my wedding date Sunday, September 1,2013 was not scheduled by Mayte. I have all reservations and am in the middle of Pre Cana courses to get married at Nuestra se±ora del pilar and reception at Jellyfish. I am freaking out! Please Mayte reply to my emails!!!

Yikes. I have been successful with having Mayte respond to very short e-mails... As in put your urgent question/concern in the subject line or only have one line in the e-mail. I think for your case, this might work. 

#2017 trixxy say

trixxy say
              • 10 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:16 AM

Hello,

we just got married at the Jellyfish on April 10. Everything was breath taking!. The attention to detail is phenomenal. Mayte has everything covered. She is running round setting up for weddings, and conducting bridal meetings all at the same time and this occurs on a  daily basis. Don't worry she has everything covered, even if she doesn't respond she has all your emails.

Your weddings will be amazing, as mine was. It will meet and exceed your every expectation.

Mrs. S

#2018 MissyBee

MissyBee
                • 176 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

We leave 3 weeks from tomorrow! Getting so excited and nervous! Ahhhh

#2019 mairelys

mairelys
                  • 117 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

Yay, can't wait to hear about it MissyBee! Please come back and tell us about it! Hope you have a fantastic time! 

#2020 Mady28

Mady28
                    • 164 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 28, 2013
                    • Wedding Location:Huracan Cafe
                    • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by ksaeuong 

I tried clicking on the link but it seems to not be directing to the correct page. Could you repost her website?

Try this:

http://annanuet.wix.com/annanuethair

Let me know if it works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users