Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1871 Lindsey Gregory

Lindsey Gregory
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

Hi  Ladies

To past brides can I ask how long in duration was your legal ceremony?  Worried it will be short and sweet :(

Thanks

#1872 sdj327

sdj327
    • 171 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

has anyone or is anyone planning on doing a photo slideshow? would you be able to see the slideshow during dinner?

Attached Files

#1873 mairelys

mairelys
      • 117 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

I was just going to offer - if you guys need anything translated, I speak Spanish so I am definitely willing to help out!

I'm so glad you asked, fireworks is something we've both always wanted! Could you forward the info to me as well? stephanie.e.chamberlain@gmail.com

We sent out $500 deposit tonight. We'd like to try to send as much as we can beforehand down so we don't have to bring as much. I have requested that she give me a number if she can once this $500 goes through, but I know 2014 prices aren't avialable yet so we may have to wait. If anyone has a figure, I would super appreciate it! 

#1874 mairelys

mairelys
        • 117 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Finally found some info!
          So anyone interested in budgetting, someone sent me an invoice for their December 2012 wedding. If you're interested I can definitely forawrd it on, but just for information sake, a wedding for 34 guests cost them ~$8,000. 

#1875 Skilla37

Skilla37
          • 9 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Hi Ladies! We are hoping to have our wedding and reception at the Jellyfish and I am hoping someone has the price list for 2014 (or 2013 if the 2014 isn't available). I emailed JF directly as well but am too excited to start planning to wait!   I am looking at Feb 2014.  Thank you for you help! My email is alison.skillman@gmail.com.

#1876 mairelys

mairelys
            • 117 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

Hi Alison,

I just forwarded you the 2013 prices for Open Bar, Appetizers, Menu and Wedding Services. I don't think the 2014 pricing is out yet. 
              Hope that helps!

#1877 Smithk79

Smithk79
              • 149 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:00 AM

I got married at Jellyfish in December 2012 and could help with questions, estimate pricing etc. Only thing with that is i have heard prices went up in 2013 so i am not much help in that way!

#1878 maeghanql

maeghanql
                • Banned
                • 24 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:26 AM

Hi There,

Could you send me that invoice from the Jellyfish - Thank you so much maeghanql@gmail.com

#1879 maeghanql

maeghanql
                  • Banned
                  • 24 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by mairelys 

Hi Alison,

I just forwarded you the 2013 prices for Open Bar, Appetizers, Menu and Wedding Services. I don't think the 2014 pricing is out yet. 
                    Hope that helps!

Would you kindly forward that information to me as well maeghanql@gmail.com - thank you

#1880 maeghanql

maeghanql
                    • Banned
                    • 24 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

If anyone can email me a price list 2013/2014 that would be so much appreciated - thank you maeghanql@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users