Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1801 AshTooner

AshTooner
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by MissyBee 

When you say a lounge area, do you mean the white couches? I wanted them as well. Do you mind sharing what the cost is?

Thanks!!!! :)

Yes, exactly, the white couches.  Mayte quoted us at $150 USD for that set up around the dance floor.

#1802 MrsBklovn

MrsBklovn
    • 79 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:53 AM

Hi Ladies!!! I've been going back and forth with where I wanted my reception and I came to the decision that I would keep everyone at the resort. After going through the meal options I realized i would have to choose ONE appetizer and Entree for ALLLLL of my guests... needless to say I'm not the happiest. I think food, music and alcohol make a great celebration!

So for you ladies that recently had your wedding there or have already confirmed with Matyre how are the reception packages at Jellyfish? Would I be able to provide my guests with options for dinner?

#1803 MissyBee

MissyBee
      • 176 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

Yes, if you went with one of the packages, you would have 2 appetizer options, and two entree options (with two sides) plus a pasta.  There are 5 package options to choose from, but you can also just make a custom menu if you do not like the choices.

#1804 mimiq

mimiq
        • 184 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

Important to note that if you are paying by credit card, it's best to use american express because there is no limit to the amount the jf can charge to that. For Visa and mc there is a $1000 limit.

#1805 mimiq

mimiq
          • 184 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

Important to note that if you are paying by credit card, it's best to use american express because there is no limit to the amount the jf can charge to that. For Visa and mc there is a $1000 limit.

#1806 MrsBklovn

MrsBklovn
            • 79 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

Thanks MissyBee! Do you have their 2013 price list? I tried emailing them but haven't heard back yet. My email address is fcelesti7@gmail.com if you have it!

Mimiq, is it because the transaction is foreign? I have an american express but I wonder why there is a limit.

#1807 Smithk79

Smithk79
              • 149 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

Yes you can pick different apps and meal options..we had 3 meal options and 4 apps. They can make it whatever u want!

#1808 Rski

Rski
                • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

I emailed Mayte asking about prices/menus/services and about availability of two dates in August 2013. This is the first sentence in the reply email.

" First, I´m so glad you think in us for this important day, I know how important and perfect has to be a wedding day and for that, the most important is a date, because I´m already full for next year and I would love you have the perfect day for your wedding ."

But at the end of the message it says let me know your date.

Is this an automatic/ copy-paste message? or are they actually booked every day for 2013 already?

#1809 MissyBee

MissyBee
                  • 176 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:55 AM

Just sent it!

#1810 CalaLilies23

CalaLilies23
                    • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:22 AM

Hey MissyBee! Would it be okay for you to send it to me as well? Please & thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users