Jump to content

Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant


  • Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1791 cricckkett

cricckkett
  • Newbie
  • 11 posts

    Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

    Originally Posted by AshTooner 

    My fiance and I are having our wedding reception at Jellyfish on February 20th.  We are supposed to meet with Mayte on Sunday, February 17th to go over the details and make final payments to the vendors.  I am still waiting on a time to meet from Mayte because she has a wedding that same day!  Getting a little anxious.. I hope to hear from her soon. :)

     

     

    Congrats!! We are actually getting married that day (the 17th!).   Maybe we will see you :)



    #1792 AshTooner

    AshTooner
    • Newbie
    • 33 posts

      Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

      Originally Posted by cricckkett 

       

       

      Congrats!! We are actually getting married that day (the 17th!).   Maybe we will see you :)


      Congrats!!! What time are you getting there?  Maybe this will give me a better idea of what time I can expect to have my appointment, before your wedding.



      #1793 cricckkett

      cricckkett
      • Newbie
      • 11 posts

        Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

        I think we are going to be there between 3-3:30 to meet our photographer for the early looks.  We are actually meeting with Mayte at 11am on  V-Day.  



        #1794 AshTooner

        AshTooner
        • Newbie
        • 33 posts

          Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

          Originally Posted by cricckkett 

          I think we are going to be there between 3-3:30 to meet our photographer for the early looks.  We are actually meeting with Mayte at 11am on  V-Day.  


          Sorry for my delayed response!  I just heard from Mayte and am waiting for my fiance to get back with me with the date and time that he prefers to meet with her.  She said either 8:30-9 pm on the 17th or 3 pm on the 18th.  I'm glad she responded to me before we leave on Friday.

          Who is your photographer?  The first look photos at Jellyfish are always so beautiful!



          #1795 cricckkett

          cricckkett
          • Newbie
          • 11 posts

            Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

            Originally Posted by AshTooner 


            Sorry for my delayed response!  I just heard from Mayte and am waiting for my fiance to get back with me with the date and time that he prefers to meet with her.  She said either 8:30-9 pm on the 17th or 3 pm on the 18th.  I'm glad she responded to me before we leave on Friday.

            Who is your photographer?  The first look photos at Jellyfish are always so beautiful!

             

            Our photographer is Kayta Nova - So excited!!

             

            I wish I heard back from Mayte - I have total confidence in her - but super nervous because we do not even have a quote yet - and I am not sure how much we can pay via credit card (super nervous about traveling with lots of cash!)



            #1796 cricckkett

            cricckkett
            • Newbie
            • 11 posts

              Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

              Based on what I have read - its just the services that you have to pay cash for?  Can you use credit cards for food/alcohol??  (getting nervous because we leave wednesday and still have no quote or response from Mayte on that one!)  Luckily we meet with her Thursday morning and can unload the cash then!

               

              Thanks to all the brides on here - everyone is so helpful!



              #1797 AshTooner

              AshTooner
              • Newbie
              • 33 posts

                Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

                Originally Posted by cricckkett 

                Based on what I have read - its just the services that you have to pay cash for?  Can you use credit cards for food/alcohol??  (getting nervous because we leave wednesday and still have no quote or response from Mayte on that one!)  Luckily we meet with her Thursday morning and can unload the cash then!

                 

                Thanks to all the brides on here - everyone is so helpful!


                Our photog is K a t y a N o v  a too!  Good choice!!

                 

                We finally chose a meeting time/date, so we meet with her on February 18th at 3 pm.  We are just paying cash for the services and credit card for food/alcohol.  I have a quote from Mayte, but it will be changing slightly because we are adding a lounge area around the dance floor and she also said some of the vendor prices might change, but hopefully not!  So, I totally understand your nervousness!!

                 

                I'm sure everything will work out perfectly for us both.  We just need to try and relax and enjoy the trip, which is easier said than done!



                #1798 cricckkett

                cricckkett
                • Newbie
                • 11 posts

                  Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

                  Originally Posted by AshTooner 


                  Our photog is K a t y a N o v  a too!  Good choice!!

                   

                  We finally chose a meeting time/date, so we meet with her on February 18th at 3 pm.  We are just paying cash for the services and credit card for food/alcohol.  I have a quote from Mayte, but it will be changing slightly because we are adding a lounge area around the dance floor and she also said some of the vendor prices might change, but hopefully not!  So, I totally understand your nervousness!!

                   

                  I'm sure everything will work out perfectly for us both.  We just need to try and relax and enjoy the trip, which is easier said than done!

                  Good luck with everything! I JUST received a quote - whew!  My stress level just dropped about 90%.   I hope you enjoy your trip and your beautiful wedding!



                  #1799 MissyBee

                  MissyBee
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 176 posts

                    Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

                    When you say a lounge area, do you mean the white couches? I wanted them as well. Do you mind sharing what the cost is?

                    Thanks!!!! :)



                    #1800 Henderson2013

                    Henderson2013
                    • Newbie
                    • 16 posts

                      Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

                      For any past brides, is the beach around the Jellyfish pretty clean? I've seen some photog pics where I noticed alot of seaweed and bottles in the back, but I am not sure if those were taken at the jellyfish. We are really looking for a nice and clean area of the beach to take some awesome daylight pics at. Please let me know. Thanks!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users