Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1781 sdj327

sdj327
  • 171 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

also for anyone who had fire dancers, at what point in the evening did you have them start?

#1782 lvendram

lvendram
    • 19 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

I was at a wedding and the fire dancers came on just as dessert was half way done being eaten.  It was a good time since everyone was seated and didn't cut into the rest of the night.

For welcome letters we are sending out DIY treasure boxes with a message in a bottle inside.  The bottle has the schedule for the days we have stuff planned and some sea shells and sand inside.  We also tossed in some chocolate coins into the box.  

#1783 Smithk79

Smithk79
      • 149 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

I did a welcome letter with information about the resort, wedding day etc and put in their welcome/gift bags. As for fire dancers, we had them right after dinner/cupcakes...Mayte had seating outside all set up and it was a smooth transition :-)

#1784 sdj327

sdj327
        • 171 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Smithk79 

I did a welcome letter with information about the resort, wedding day etc and put in their welcome/gift bags.
          As for fire dancers, we had them right after dinner/cupcakes...Mayte had seating outside all set up and it was a smooth transition :-)

did you do your first dance after the fire dancers?

#1785 sdj327

sdj327
          • 171 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

also has anyone shipped anything to mayte prior to the wedding? she said we could but i have heard from other brides when they shipped to the resorts that things got stuck in customs

#1786 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
            • 177 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by sdj327 

also has anyone shipped anything to mayte prior to the wedding? she said we could but i have heard from other brides when they shipped to the resorts that things got stuck in customs

I did. I sent some stuff directly from an online store to her home address. There was an issue with the address - the one she provided me didn't seem to be right. Then, when Fedex tried to contact me, I had a very hard time getting in touch with Mayte. I spent A LOT having that package shipped and was super stressed it wouldn't get there. In the end, it got to her and everything was fine! :)

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#1787 laraandshane

laraandshane
              • 25 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:26 AM

YES! I still need it!

Please send it to my email larabusby@hotmail.com .

Thank you! And did you use the church as well for your ceremony?

#1788 sdj327

sdj327
                • 171 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by inloveinkorea 

I did. I sent some stuff directly from an online store to her home address. There was an issue with the address - the one she provided me didn't seem to be right. Then, when Fedex tried to contact me, I had a very hard time getting in touch with Mayte. I spent A LOT having that package shipped and was super stressed it wouldn't get there. In the end, it got to her and everything was fine! :)

do you remember about how long the whole process took? also do you have the correct address?

#1789 Lindsey828

Lindsey828
                  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

February 4th she emailed me.

#1790 AshTooner

AshTooner
                    • 33 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:41 AM

My fiance and I are having our wedding reception at Jellyfish on February 20th.  We are supposed to meet with Mayte on Sunday, February 17th to go over the details and make final payments to the vendors.  I am still waiting on a time to meet from Mayte because she has a wedding that same day!  Getting a little anxious.. I hope to hear from her soon. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users