Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1721 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by MissyBee 

Thank you so much for posting this review Lindsay! Everything looks beautiful! One quick question--- what do you mean the cigar rollers were selling cigars? Aren't the cigars they roll included in the price you pay for having them there?

They do give out cigars but they were selling them as well...they only give out one per person or something like that....I was under the impression since we were paying $350 for them they would roll cigars for people and that is it...they weren't pushy or anything though...

#1722 MissyBee

MissyBee
    • 176 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

Right, I expected the same.... Maybe I will skip that now and put that money toward something else. Thank you for letting us know!

#1723 sdj327

sdj327
      • 171 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

same here! which menu are you going with? how many hors d'oevres are you doing for cocktail hr?

i think we are going to mix a few things from menu 1 and 2 together. as far as hor d'oevres i was going to decide at the meeting with mayte after we have tried some things. do you know which ones you are doing?

#1724 sdj327

sdj327
        • 171 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

lindsay00-beautiful wedding! you looked so pretty! so your color was coral? i am doing coral as well but in the pics everything seems a lil more pink that what i was going for 

#1725 MissyBee

MissyBee
          • 176 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

Not sure which hors I am going with yet.  The mini caprese, sliders, bacon wrapped shrimp, and chicken skewers all sounded good to me though!

#1726 MissyBee

MissyBee
            • 176 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

and i was thinking of doing menu 4 with the chef's pasta for our dinner. it's pricey though, so i was also considering menu 2.

#1727 zogalak

zogalak
              • 22 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

Hey ladies! I am not sure if anyone needs the price list anymore. If you do send me a private message! Also, I already made and sent out my invites months ago. If anyone wants to see them or wants help let me know. I can also post a picture of them if anyone wants.

#1728 MissyBee

MissyBee
                • 176 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

What colors are you girls planning on going with? We are using navy and fuschia.

#1729 DecBride

DecBride
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 10 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

DecBride, would you be willing to share pictures? Which menu option did you go with? Also, which open bar option and how did that work out for you?

MissBee, 

Sorry just now seeing your post! I went with Menu I and my guests loved it, everything was so good. I do like a bit of spice to my food so Mayte was able to accommodate that, including modifying the meals for my diabetic father. As for the open bar option, we went with the non alcoholic beverages. She made signature drinks for the cocktail hour to match our colors. Here are some pics. 

#1730 peaches1149

peaches1149
                    • 14 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

So we are allowed to use wish lanterns? Can mayte get us sparklers or can we mail them to her in advance? Does she perform the ceremony if you are not having a legal wedding in DR?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users