Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1661 laraandshane

• 25 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

Hi, do you think you can send the required documents to me at larabusby@hotmail.com

Waiting for Mayte!!!ahhh!

#1662 sbowie

• Site Supporter
    • 21 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

I can't complain about my communication with Mayte.  It may take a week for her to reply, but she does.  The only problem I have, is she doesn't always answer ALL of my questions that I send her.  My ceremony and reception is done. Just waiting on her quote.  I have confirmed Pastor York.  All I have to do is find a resort to stay at.

I would appreciate if Zogalak, could send me the 2013 price list too.  I just want to make sure I'm dealing with the correct prices.

#1663 Rachel18

• 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Hi zogalak,

I am just starting to plan my wedding at Jellyfish and was wondering if I could also get a copy of the new price list? rachelfleet@live.ca

Thanks so much! :)

#1664 LindsayOO

• 82 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

Ladies...I wouldn't worry at all about the lack of communication...I am getting married on Wednesday and I just set up the date to meet with her this past week...I know it's hard to not have everything planned with her down to a tee and waiting for repsonses can make you stressed out but honestly, we all know she is amazing and she gives you exactly what you want! She is so busy with the brides who are there that it's hard for her to email us all back all the time, well this is what she said to me anyway lol...her only day off this week is Sunday and she's using it to meet with me to go over our wedding! Even though she might not respond she has saved all your emails and she confirmed this with me...I can't wait to get down there (we leave for the airport 3:00 am Sunday) and I will do a huge review and post pics when I'm back!

#1665 Shealy

• 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:41 AM

Could I please get the 2013 pricing and menu lists? That would be awesome! My email address is sarahandbilly@rogers.com

Chinese lanterns are now allowed I have been wanting to do this so bad and now I think I'm going to buy some! Where are you ladies going to buy them from?

#1666 zogalak

• 22 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:13 AM

I just sent out the information again! I was planning on getting the lanterns off of eBay. There are some places online which are good but you need to be careful with shipping!!

#1667 CFK2013

• 30 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

Congrats Lindsay! Thanks for the reassurance, have a beautiful wedding day!

#1668 SarahH

• 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

I'm so excited about the Chinese Lanterns, but do you think we will be able to fly with them? I know we wouldn't be able to have them in our carry on but now I'm wondering about our checked on luggage.

#1669 sdj327

• 171 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

does anyone know how the table set ups are? how many people each table holds? i am going to start the seating chart now that we know how many people are coming!

#1670 Smithk79

• 149 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

There are different table options, round or square. Square fit 8 people, round 8-10 i think. We used a combination of both

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users