Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1601 AmandaPadilla

AmandaPadilla
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:52 AM

Hello lovely ladies,

I am a July 2013 bride. I booked my trip and wedding at the RIU Palace Punta Cana, but am now desperate to switch my ceremony and reception to the Jellyfish! I have e-mailed the website to request the date, but haven't heard back yet!!!! I know this seems to be a common thing, and can take some time, but it is so difficult to be have patience.

I am having a small wedding party, probably 15-20 people, do any of you who have been there think that the upstairs would work for us? Would we take all the space up there with one long table?

Thanks fo your help ladies!

Keep your fingers crossed for me about getting my date, otherwise I am going to be sooooo sad!

-Amanda 

#1602 MissyBee

MissyBee
    • 176 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

Past Brides- Did you order your flowers through Mayte?

#1603 bittersweetD1

bittersweetD1
      • 17 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by MissyBee 

Yes.  We went through Mayte for all of our vendors, and her vendors are (IMO) all the best of the best on the island!  She can basically set anything up for you if  you ask her.

#1604 mimiq

mimiq
        • 184 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by MissyBee 

Yes!  and they were more beautiful than I could have hoped for!!

And *****'s blog is ready with a few of my pics!  http://www.*****nova.../#comment-39727.  I hope you ladies enjoy!!

#1605 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
          • 82 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by mimiq 

And *****'s blog is ready with a few of my pics!  http://www.*****nova.../#comment-39727.  I hope you ladies enjoy!!

Love your pics Marissa!!!! Beautiful!! We leave in 3 1/2 weeks..getting excited now :)

#1606 MissyBee

MissyBee
            • 176 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

Beautiful pictures Marissa!!!! Thank you so much for sharing.

#1607 mimiq

mimiq
              • 184 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

Oh, and I should take this time to say how absolutely wonderful ***** is.  Matt and I just spent 3 hours watching our slide show (yup, it was a marathon session!) and the pics are just gorgeous.  I don't love myself in pictures and I really wanted to have a handful of shots on my wedding day where I felt I looked amazing (you know how you nit pick at yourself way more than anyone else would, right?) and there are so many shots that I just love, it's amazing.  I had always wanted a wedding photographer who would truly capture the candid moments and ***** totally delivered on this (and from past weddings that I have seen, this is a tough thing to deliver on!).  Even the posed family shots have a candid nature to them.  She and Rob were wonderful to work this and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!  

#1608 cinnagirl

cinnagirl
                • 261 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

Oh, and I should take this time to say how absolutely wonderful ***** is.  Matt and I just spent 3 hours watching our slide show (yup, it was a marathon session!) and the pics are just gorgeous.  I don't love myself in pictures and I really wanted to have a handful of shots on my wedding day where I felt I looked amazing (you know how you nit pick at yourself way more than anyone else would, right?) and there are so many shots that I just love, it's amazing.  I had always wanted a wedding photographer who would truly capture the candid moments and ***** totally delivered on this (and from past weddings that I have seen, this is a tough thing to deliver on!).  Even the posed family shots have a candid nature to them.  She and Rob were wonderful to work this and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!  

Mimi, you're photos are absolutely gorgeous! Looks like it was an amazing day. You are glowing. I feel the same way about photos of me, so I'm looking forward to having ***** as a photographer. 

I was wondering where you ordered your guestbook from? I was looking to do one just like that for our own wedding. 

#1609 mimiq

mimiq
                  • 184 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

Thanks cinnagirl! And you will love k a t y a, she is amazing. Our guestbook was made through blurb.com and we loved it. It had a handful of our engagement pics and then the rest were pics of us and our guests over the years, and a few pages dedicated to matt and me growing up and whatnot. Our guests loved it too!

#1610 darcybride

darcybride
                    • 16 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

For anyone who stayed at the Majestic Elegance, how far before the ceremony did you tell your guests to meet in the lobby for the transportation?  I'm working on the wedding timeline now and want to have them printed up soon!  Thanks!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users