#1481 Mady28

Mady28
  • 164 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 28, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Huracan Cafe
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

Hey everyone,

We are thinking about having our wedding in Nov. 2013. Majestic Elegance caught our eye, and I have sent them an email regarding prices. I also like the look of Jellyfish. I just received some information from Jellyfish, and I wanted to know if you have to get the flowers through them, or if you can find your own florist in Punta Cana. If so, does anyone know of any good florists in that area?

Thx!

#1482 Phatnucci1

Phatnucci1
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:52 AM

To Past and Future Brides....
    Can you please give me ideas on some of the activites you did or plan on doing during the week of your wedding? Like Welcome Party, Ziplining with the group, Post- Wedding Day Brunch..... and etc.

#1483 Mady28

Mady28
    • 164 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

kalinyc,

I'm talking to Mayte right now about booking my wedding sometime in November of 2013. I'm not sure what their wedding schedule looks like for the Fall/Winter so I figure there is no harm in booking things early.

#1484 Mady28

Mady28
    • 164 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:37 PM

kalinyc,

I'm talking to Mayte right now about booking my wedding sometime in November of 2013. I'm not sure what their wedding schedule looks like for the Fall/Winter so I figure there is no harm in booking things early.

#1485 kalinyc

kalinyc
    • Site Supporter
    • 17 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:57 AM

I booked my wedding there for Nov 1st months ago and it was the smartest thing I've done. My photographer already had 4 weddings in Nov when I booked so the earlier the better!

kalinyc, I'm talking to Mayte right now about booking my wedding sometime in November of 2013. I'm not sure what their wedding schedule looks like for the Fall/Winter so I figure there is no harm in booking things early.

#1486 cnd29

cnd29
      • 132 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

To Past and Future Brides.... Can you please give me ideas on some of the activites you did or plan on doing during the week of your wedding? Like Welcome Party, Ziplining with the group, Post- Wedding Day Brunch..... and etc.

We set up a group snorkel trip thru the resort for the day after the wedding. About half our group went. It left right from the beach on our resort, it was about 3 hours of snorkeling, swimming in a chest-deep inlet and lots of rum and mamajuana! And because we organized the group, the two of us were free! It was a blast! We took home a video...

#1487 Mady28

Mady28
        • 164 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

What photographer are you using? 

#1488 kalinyc

kalinyc
        • Site Supporter
        • 17 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

Mady28 - I know I am obsessed with her! I was a little sad to see that she would be travelling but I went with Phil Steingard who's supposed to be fantastic as well and luckily had availability.

#1489 mimiq

mimiq
          • 184 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

Just getting down to the small details with Mayte!  Wedding is in 3 weeks!!

#1490 Smithk79

Smithk79
            • 149 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

Just getting down to the small details with Mayte!  Wedding is in 3 weeks!!

Yea congrats! Mine is in about 5 weeks (ish)....havent even thought about what is still needed lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users