Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1441 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:31 AM

whoops, sorry.. that was for DJ Mannia

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#1442 MissyBee

MissyBee
    • 176 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:42 AM

Great, thanks!  Are you going to have DJ Mannia play music for your ceremony? Or are you going a different route? I am so confused!

#1443 CFK2013

CFK2013
      • 30 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:36 AM

I believe the DJ from Mayte is $600 which includes an MC - I have heard nothing but good things! From my understanding, Mayte works with you on the songs you want played for all the major parts of the wedding and makes sure they get played. There are actually a couple of comments about this on the Jellyfish Facebook page and one bride said her guests were dancing all night long. Can't beat that for the price. My quote for DJ Mania was 3x that.

#1444 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
        • 82 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by inloveinkorea 

My contract includes this with my quoted price:

MC

PROFESSIONAL DJ

DJ BOOTH,

SOUND SYSTEM

ROBOTIC LIGHTS

WIRELESS MICROPHONE

WHITE BALLOONS

I did not ask for anything special or for any add-ons. This was just the basic package. 

Perfect!!! It's pretty good they give you all this for $600...can anyone who had a wedding here advise how the MC was? I'm assuming we would just give him a timeline of what we want going on throughout the night & he just does it?

#1445 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
          • 82 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

ohh didn't realize that was for DJ Mania...I will be using the Jellyfish DJ...but thanks CFK for the reply! I was pretty sure the Jellyfish DJ included an MC as well but just wanted to make sure...does anyone know if the Jellyfish DJ uses lights or anything?

#1446 caribbeanmotion

caribbeanmotion
            • Vendor
            • 111 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by LindsayOO 

ohh didn't realize that was for DJ Mania...I will be using the Jellyfish DJ...but thanks CFK for the reply! I was pretty sure the Jellyfish DJ included an MC as well but just wanted to make sure...does anyone know if the Jellyfish DJ uses lights or anything?

Yes they use lights.

Wedding Entrance, Wedding Cake, Cigar Roller, Fire Show and Party

#1447 Adrienne Lauren

Adrienne Lauren
              • 11 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

Just wondering what the updated price list is for the Jellyfish. I'm looking to have my ceremony + reception there in February 2014 (long time away I know! ) If anyone could send it to my email that would be great :) adrienne.vida@gmail.com  Thanks!!

#1448 AquaCait

AquaCait
                • 209 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

Yes they use lights. Wedding Entrance, Wedding Cake, Cigar Roller, Fire Show and Party

Thanks for putting this up guys!! Made me smile to see it all over again!! But somehow I didn't remember all the lights...hmmm...

#1449 beeniggli

beeniggli
                  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

hi all,

i was hoping someone could give me some recommendations for photographers? i've been doing a little research online but haven't found too much and would love to hear from past/current brides about their photographers and experiences :o) thanks ladies!

also, i'm going to Punta Cana next week for a friend's wedding at the hard rock and i have made an appointment to meet with Mayte at The Jellyfish. i will take tons of pictures to post on my profile/facebook when i return. i, of course, plan on asking her hundreds of questions, so if anyone has any questions they would like me to ask or info to find out... let me know, it would be my pleasure! once i'm back i'll post answers/info here and if you'd like pictures just message me :o)

-bee

#1450 Smithk79

Smithk79
                    • 149 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

hi all, i was hoping someone could give me some recommendations for photographers? i've been doing a little research online but haven't found too much and would love to hear from past/current brides about their photographers and experiences :o) thanks ladies! also, i'm going to Punta Cana next week for a friend's wedding at the hard rock and i have made an appointment to meet with Mayte at The Jellyfish. i will take tons of pictures to post on my profile/facebook when i return. i, of course, plan on asking her hundreds of questions, so if anyone has any questions they would like me to ask or info to find out... let me know, it would be my pleasure! once i'm back i'll post answers/info here and if you'd like pictures just message me :o) -bee

Hey...we went with Caribbean Emotions for photography and videography! Heard great things about them and great prices :-) On another note, does anyone know if the flowers for bride and bridesmaids bouquets real or fake??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users