Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1311 Jadeevincent

Jadeevincent
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:09 AM

I've emailed her so here's hoping.  I couldn't sleep last night because I'm wanting this place so bad and I was trying to think of a equal backup plan!  At 4am I still had no luck....  lol.... be patient Jade, be patient.

I'll post when I hear from Mayte!

Thanks for the support, Ladies. 

#1312 sdj327

sdj327
    • 171 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:48 AM

There is also another place called kukua beach club. It's not as popular as jellyfish but another place instead of doing it at the resort. I believe there is a thread on this also

#1313 Smithk79

Smithk79
      • 149 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:52 AM

I was just going to say that place also! I looked into it as well, they are newer and not as busy it seemed. Also...are u willing to change the date? That may be an option?? Good luck!

#1314 Jadeevincent

Jadeevincent
        • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

Good news, Ladies!!!

Mayte got back to me this afternoon and has April 11th available so I've snatched it up!  We land in Dominican on the 9th so it will be a quick off the plane, dinner leading to a bachelor/ette night and then one day to recover before the wedding!

I am soo super excited.

A special thanks to Jenn who allowed me to facebook stalk her wedding photos - those did me in, I had to have JELLYFISH!

Jade

PS - 48 hours is sufficient for a symbolic ceremony, right?  Please say yes.

#1315 trixxy say

trixxy say
          • 10 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jadeevincent 

Good news, Ladies!!!

Mayte got back to me this afternoon and has April 11th available so I've snatched it up!  We land in Dominican on the 9th so it will be a quick off the plane, dinner leading to a bachelor/ette night and then one day to recover before the wedding!

I am soo super excited.

A special thanks to Jenn who allowed me to facebook stalk her wedding photos - those did me in, I had to have JELLYFISH!

Jade

YAY! That's GREAT!! See things change. I'm happy you got your date.

#1316 trixxy say

trixxy say
            • 10 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

Our weddings are back to back!!

#1317 venus909

venus909
              • 328 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by Jadeevincent 

Good news, Ladies!!!

I am soo super excited.

Jade

YAY!!!  I'm excited for you!!!  You are going to LOVE IT!  Yes 48 hours is enough!  We landed on a wednesday afternoon and met with mayte Wednesday night.. and had our wedding on Friday.  We also had a welcome dinner for all our guests on Thursday night at the resort.  It worked out wonderful!

#1318 Jadeevincent

Jadeevincent
                • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:22 AM

Jenn,

Who did you keep in contact with at Melia to organize a welcome dinner and all your spa treatments?  I've been working with Ana but now that we're not having the wedding at Melia I wasn't sure if I could still use her as my contact.

Also - what were the fees to host the welcome dinner?

Thanks again for all your help,

Jade

#1319 MissyBee

MissyBee
                  • 176 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:13 AM

Are there any brides out there who have stayed at PPR and had their reception at the Jellyfish?

#1320 lmacl079

lmacl079
                    • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

Just wondering which websites you posted on to find your photographer? I was hoping to do the same thing but don't really know where to start?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users