Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1261 jennifer11203

jennifer11203
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

Just wondering if anybody ever had or having or heard of having a photo booth at jellyfish?

#1262 AquaCait

AquaCait
    • 209 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:19 AM

Hey girls...I'm trying to figure out the table sizes...I can see that most look like they were tables of 8....do they have tables for 6 or 4 available as well? I can do most tables with 8 but might need a couple smaller ones as well..

I'm sure Mayte can do tables of 4, because they do have them in the restaurant. We had tables of six, seven, and eight people. We did go with round taboes though, that way the odd numbered tables wouldn't look as awkward...

#1263 AquaCait

AquaCait
      • 209 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

Going to take advantage of this quiet night at home and share some pics from June 24.  Our photos and video were done by Michael and Pascal of Caribbean Emotions.  They were so great to work with, we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image My favorite shot: Posted Image

Love it!! Everything looks fantastic!!!

#1264 venus909

venus909
        • 328 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by LindsayOO 

Oh and Venus if you're still on here...where did you get your flat sandals from?? I'm looking for a pair right now and havent had much luck..I'm not wearing heels at all *sigh* because my FI is only 2 inches taller then me and I refuse to be taller then him on my wedding day lol...normally I do wear heels so I am finding it hard to find sandals that are dressy enough...my dress is an offwhite so I'm thinking about just going with silver..alot of the gold sandals I find look cheap...

I got my Sandals from Steve Madden.  they have a few different styles of silver sandals with "bling" ;)

#1265 BRIDETOBE2013

BRIDETOBE2013
          • 22 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by jennifer11203 

@bridetobe2013 - can you please email this attachment. I still have not heard back from them and im stressing!!! LOL :) thank you

Hi Jennifer, Sorry I haven't responded to your message, I haven't logged onto here in a while. Do you still need the pricing brochure? 

#1266 jennifer11203

jennifer11203
            • 18 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by BRIDETOBE2013 

Hi Jennifer, Sorry I haven't responded to your message, I haven't logged onto here in a while. Do you still need the pricing brochure? 

Hey, no thank you someone else sent it to me. thanks though :)

#1267 Schuler

Schuler
              • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:23 AM

Hello AquaCait. Would you please email me a copy of the menu if you still have it? It would be very helpful:) I am planning a wedding for March 25.

#1268 cnd29

cnd29
                • 132 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

Love it!! Everything looks fantastic!!!

Thank you! It was =)

#1269 AnyaM

AnyaM
                  • 12 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:51 AM

I would love to get the pricing brochure. If you don'd mind sending it to me? a.morozkina@gmail.com.

#1270 AshTooner

AshTooner
                    • 33 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:00 AM

Hello Brides,

Is anyone here using Cores Films?  I like his work and I have tentatively booked him to film our wedding but he says no deposit is required and to pay in cash only.  I'm just wondering if anyone who has used him before was told the same thing?  I suppose I just feel more comfortable having an actual written and signed contract with a deposit.  He said that his acceptance email was the confirmation of my date.

Thanks!

Ashley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users