Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#1201 BRIDETOBE2013

BRIDETOBE2013
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

@Smithk79. I attached it to this message, let me know if it worked.

Attached Files

#1202 Smithk79

Smithk79
    • 149 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

I dont have access to open attachments, would you mind emailing me?

#1203 BRIDETOBE2013

BRIDETOBE2013
      • 22 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:39 AM

@smithk79- Send me your email address. 

#1204 sdj327

sdj327
        • 171 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:24 AM

Can someone please send me the updated price list as well? Sheena327@gmail.com Thanks!

#1205 mimiq

mimiq
          • 184 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by laurenann 

I leave on Sunday and haven't even started putting a play list together for the house dj. Could any of the past brides email me what you used? Thanks so much laurenanndelli@ yahoo.com

Hi Lauren,

Back on page 52 of this thread megsosborn has typed out her song list.  It might be a start for you if you don't get any emails from people.  Hope that helps!

#1206 Smithk79

Smithk79
            • 149 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:11 AM

Hi everyone! Question...does anyone have some photographer names and cobtact information? We were going to have a friend do this but he may not be going anymore so want to get an idea of prices for a professional photograpger down there. Also, in regards to the guest bags (i have no idea what the term is for these??), what are you all putting in them/giving to ur guests? Thanks!!

#1207 cnd29

cnd29
              • 132 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

Hi everyone! Question...does anyone have some photographer names and cobtact information? We were going to have a friend do this but he may not be going anymore so want to get an idea of prices for a professional photograpger down there. Also, in regards to the guest bags (i have no idea what the term is for these??), what are you all putting in them/giving to ur guests? Thanks!!

Same thing happened to me! We had a friend/guest lined up for photos but she didnt end up being able to attend. We used Caribbean Emotions for photography and video. They were awesome to work with, the pics and video were great and between all the ones I priced I felt we got the most for our money with them. They're on the forums here, there is a review page for them and they have a website with their contact info. As far as out of town bags, search the DIY forums. There's tons of threads with ideas! I did a beach bag with a "just in case" kit. Sunscreen, aloe, mini first aid kit, Advil, tums, shout wipes, Purell, tissues...

#1208 Smithk79

Smithk79
                • 149 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

Thank you, I will check these out :-)

#1209 vlendof

vlendof
                  • 14 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:09 PM

Hey fellow JF Brides!

After reading 100+ pages, I decided to change my wedding/reception to the Jellyfish. Woo-hoo! 

I have a few questions - I was hoping you all could help me out with! :)

• How did you get quoted for the wedding? Did you send a document of what you wanted to receive a quote? 
                    • How did you send your deposit?
                    • How did you pay for the wedding (bring cash on site; wire it down)? 
                    • Does anyone have the latest pricing? The PDF I received from Mayte seems to be dated (based on the some of the comments in this thread).
                    • I won't be able to visit JF before my wedding - so those of you have who have gotten married there.... were you able to see a preview of the table decor? Like most of you, I know exactly what I want.. and I want to make sure Mayte captures it. Did you give her items that you're bringing for the wedding during that visit?
                    • Did you have a rehearsal dinner? If not- did it go smoothly the day of the wedding?
                    • How many people can fit on the bus? Did you have any concerns about your guests getting on the bus on time? That's my only concern.

THANKS in advance for all of your help!

Cheers to your upcoming nuptials!

Vanessa

V+ K - 8.10.13

#1210 Dee1031

Dee1031
                    • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:41 AM

Hi Bridetobe2013,  I am also not able to download this attachment. Would you be able to send it to me? smokeyd1031@hotmail.com

Thank you so much I would really appreciate that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users