Hello ladies...wondering if someone can share the quotes given to them for fake flowers, silk flowers real touch flowers?? Wondering if they are cheaper from out there then over here in the states

I'm so excited we booked our wedding date at the Jellyfish for November 2, 2014! I can agree with everyone else, Mayte is a busy woman so I'm trying not to bug her too much with emails! However, I've come across a couple of questions in planning and hoping some of y'all can help out!

Does anyone have any recommendations/contact info for an English speaking wedding officiant in the area?

Also, does anyone know what kind of flowers are in season in November in Punta Cana? I want to have fresh flowers but I don't want to put a huge chunk of my budget toward them.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I'm so excited we booked our wedding date at the Jellyfish for November 2, 2014! I can agree with everyone else, Mayte is a busy woman so I'm trying not to bug her too much with emails! However, I've come across a couple of questions in planning and hoping some of y'all can help out!

Does anyone have any recommendations/contact info for an English speaking wedding officiant in the area?

Also, does anyone know what kind of flowers are in season in November in Punta Cana? I want to have fresh flowers but I don't want to put a huge chunk of my budget toward them.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I don't know about the flowers, but it seems that everyone seems to reccomend Rick York for english language ceremonies. You can find his e-mail on the facebook group. When he is not available, there is another guy that people use. If you are just doing symbolic ceremony however, anybody can officiate. My step-father will be officiating our ceremony.

Hi Girls,

Would someone mind sending me an up to date price list for JF please??

Also AR Dream Wedding could I also bother you for the outline??

Thanks so much, my email is

gerash21@aol.com

Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to put myself out there in case some of you have a ton of questions or just need some guidance. I am a personal friend of Mayte's and know just about everything there is to know regarding the JF. Whatever I do not know I will always direct you to Mayte or find out the answer to your question(s) when time permits.

Mayte answers emails based on priority of your wedding dates and she truly does get over 100 emails a day! The busy season has already started and there are some weeks ahead where she has a wedding everyday... that means that she will have to balance arranging the wedding for that day from 8am until quite late at night (this does not include having to meet with each bride for their pre-meeting). So have patience, especially if your wedding is not until next year.  She answers most of her mail based on how close your wedding date is.... the closer it is the more detailed her emails will be, otherwise expect short responses for the time being.

With that said I don't mind helping wherever I can with whatever I can. Please feel free to use me as a resource :) I try to check this website every other day but if you want to reach me sooner just PM me and I will get it directly. Many of you have been asking me some amazing questions in my PM (private mail) that I am sure many others would love to hear the answer to as well, so I do suggest you write the more generic questions on the main page that way everyone can gain knowledge from the answers.

I really enjoy giving back to everyone since everyone was here for me in my time of need :)

Wishing all of you a wonderful time planning!

Warmest Regards,

AR-DreamWedding

P.S: I also have a wedding outline that I created and used for my wedding that I am willing to share with anyone who thinks they may need some help organizing their thoughts. Just let me know if you need it!

May I please have the wedding outline that is mentioned in your feed please.

Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to put myself out there in case some of you have a ton of questions or just need some guidance. I am a personal friend of Mayte's and know just about everything there is to know regarding the JF. Whatever I do not know I will always direct you to Mayte or find out the answer to your question(s) when time permits.

Mayte answers emails based on priority of your wedding dates and she truly does get over 100 emails a day! The busy season has already started and there are some weeks ahead where she has a wedding everyday... that means that she will have to balance arranging the wedding for that day from 8am until quite late at night (this does not include having to meet with each bride for their pre-meeting). So have patience, especially if your wedding is not until next year.  She answers most of her mail based on how close your wedding date is.... the closer it is the more detailed her emails will be, otherwise expect short responses for the time being.

With that said I don't mind helping wherever I can with whatever I can. Please feel free to use me as a resource :) I try to check this website every other day but if you want to reach me sooner just PM me and I will get it directly. Many of you have been asking me some amazing questions in my PM (private mail) that I am sure many others would love to hear the answer to as well, so I do suggest you write the more generic questions on the main page that way everyone can gain knowledge from the answers.

I really enjoy giving back to everyone since everyone was here for me in my time of need :)

Wishing all of you a wonderful time planning!

Warmest Regards,

AR-DreamWedding

P.S: I also have a wedding outline that I created and used for my wedding that I am willing to share with anyone who thinks they may need some help organizing their thoughts. Just let me know if you need it!

May I please have this outline also? moniquelamarwedding@@gmail.com

Hi Brides! After reading so many great reviews on the jellyfish I am thinking about a 2015 wedding here- would it be possible if  any of you to forward pricing & details for weddings here to my email - butlerb102@yahoo.com? I would be extremely grateful as I am a bit/very overwhelmed!  Thank you!!

Also- This might sound silly but how did you go about your bookings- did you book the resort and then the jellyfish or did you confirm your wedding date with jellyfish and then book the resort?

Any additional information or tips regarding Jellyfish and/or possible resorts would be extremely appreciated! 

Hello ladies,

We are a team of two Canadian photographers based in Punta Cana and currently taking bookings for the rest of 2014 (we have limited dates available) and 2015.

Feel free to e-mail me at julia@juliaeskin.com if you are looking for a wedding photographer!

Hi Everyone- I am really thinking about switching my idea of getting married at the resort to Jellyfish. Would anyone be willing to send me the price list and the outline if they have gotten it? jessrow@gmail.com I know the wedding is a year away but I am starting to freak out a bit. Thanks!

• Like 1