Quote:
Originally Posted by JoWil JoWil View Post

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ours is next week. I'm worried about the final cost. Which menu did you select?How many flower arrangements did you have? Which flowers? What was the final cost?

Ours is November 28th!

AR- You will be happy to know that Mayte has adopted your "Wedding Details"  form and is using it! She sent it to me last week as a way to cpature and track my details. Great job! It is a wonderful tool for her.

I also wanted to share my invitations!

Hi ladies! I wouldn't mind seeing a copy of an invoice as well. We have approximately 56 people coming to our wedding! My email is lil_munchkin3@hotmail.com We leave next friday, gettin married on Dec 10th, and I haven't had a reply to my emails from Mayte for a week! I am feeling a bit stressed and i know she is busy, but there are a few things to still organize!!! Just wondering if any other brides who are getting married in the next few weeks have heard from Mayte in the last few days? I know everything will be amazing, but I would sleep bettee at night id I knew a few things were sorted out haha!!!