Quote:
Originally Posted by vas2014 View Post

pinkie.gifI canâ€t explain how excited we are that we just confirm our date with Mayte. Now we can send out “save the dates†and start planning. We decide not to tell our guess we will be hosting our wedding off the resort but Iâ€m sure everyone will love Jellyfish, as we did.   This will be an exciting weekend. 

Can any confirmed Jellyfish brides please share: How long after were you notified that your date was confirmed? The process for confirming was just sending a check? Was there any contract written with any more specific details?

Is anyone planning a fairly big DW. We might have to invite about 125 guests. ( that's cutting it down ALOT) just wondering what people's response rates were? Did most people say yes, or did the cost deter them?

We have two ideas on how to tell our guest, one would be post card in their welcome bag with the time line of the wedding day or at the rehearsal dinner.

Shavon 

We have two ideas on how to tell our guest, one would be post card in their welcome bag with the time line of the wedding day or at the rehearsal dinner. 

Originally Posted by DeeP10 View Post

I think we are going to do the same. Maybe leave jellyfish invites I their rooms after check in. I also want to dis courage people going to their own resorts if they know the wedding is off property.

Originally Posted by AMINAH215 View Post

Can any confirmed Jellyfish brides please share: How long after were you notified that your date was confirmed? The process for confirming was just sending a check? Was there any contract written with any more specific details?

That was my question of the day too. We made the wire transfer on Friday and sent her the email with the details they requested.  Shortly after, we received an email from Maytel telling us her boss would confirm with us once the money appear in their account that was Friday 6/28/2013. As of today we have not heard from the boss.   

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering how much is it costing everyone for decorations and flowers for your ceremony and reception at the Jellyfish? Did you send pictures of what you wanted to Mayte and she gave you a quote? I feel like when I ask her about things like that she is a bit too vague for comfort. Please help!

Hello Everyone, When is your wedding? She just sent all the menu and decor options to me and said we would start communicating regularly about 45 days before wedding. For me to send her one file with table/reception decor I like and one for ceremony and one for cake and flowers. I just used prices off her sheets to over estimate and set my budget. I was wondering how much is it costing everyone for decorations and flowers for your ceremony and reception at the Jellyfish? Did you send pictures of what you wanted to Mayte and she gave you a quote? I feel like when I ask her about things like that she is a bit too vague for comfort. Please help!

Has anyone ever asked or used those cool Chinese fire lanterns on the beach outside of jellyfish? Are thy allowed? The ones that float away!