Originally Posted by angiep451 View Post

Exactly how fast do spots fill up? If I wanted to book on a weekend in December of 2014 do you think there will still be dates available? Or am I kidding myself?

Hi Angie,

I just had my wedding last Friday and Mayte told us that weekends are booked through 2016... doesn't hurt to ask though!! Maybe you could also consider getting married on a Friday or Monday?

We're doing a Thursday! Didn't even consider a weekend.. that way it's in the middle of our trip and we and our guests can have some time to prepare before and relax after. 

Hello Mairelys,

Would you be able to email me the 2013 price sheets? (stephanietolin@gmail.com) Mayte sent me an older one and said prices may change. I've been following this forum for a few weeks and now finally got my date confirmed by Mayte for May 12, 2014! This forum is great and super helpful so far! Thanks for you help : )

Has anyone shipped sparklers to Mayte, or can they be put in the checked in bag?

You can't take sparklers on the plane (checked or otherwise), but I know that matte purchased some for a previous bride. probably the easiest option!