Your post was amazing.  Thinking of doing my wedding there in November.  Qustion what kind of entertainment did you have and how much did it cost?  

laraandshane-

I have the document with the church requirements if you still need it.

Originally Posted by LindsayOO View Post

We set it up the day before..and she still had a bit of a hard time getting in...just make sure you talk to the front desk and confirm the day off..then you should be ok!

Thanks so much! :)

FYI girls, I emailed Mayte about the new price list because I booked my wedding for May back in August and was given the 2009 price list, and she said that the restaurant will work with me on the 2009 price list, but the vendors would be more difficult.

that's a little upsetting because when I booked my May wedding back in July, I was also given the 2009 pricing, however I was not told that she would honor those prices when I contacted her regarding the increase.

Lindsey, When did you ask Mayte about using the 2009 prices for this year? Was it recent? I confirmed everything with her in the summer as well but she said I would have to use the 2013 price list! =(

April, your wedding pics look amazing! Thank you so much for posting your list of songs! It is very helpful!