PS Please do not share the pictures, not that I can think of why you would... thought I'd mention it since there's lots of people in the pictures that haven't okay-ed me sharing them!!!!

Amazing review Alex!!!  I'm so glad you shared this info with us... I'm pretty sure I will be reaching out to you over then next few weeks with questions... I have a few more questions regarding melia.. as soon as I can put them into words I'll send those over to you :)

Alex, it's so nice to hear about how your big day went!! The pictures look great too. Thank you for such a thorough review!! You touched on details that I never would have even thought to ask about. 

So pretty Alex!! Everything looked awesome! And *****'s blog & review are amazing! I just want to say for all the brides out there who are afraid if they don't do their wedding at Jellyfish it's going to suck....it won't!! My fiances sister got married at the Majestic Colonial and did a poolside reception and it was beautiful...it honestly was..mind you she brought alot of items for decor herself but it was private and we had a DJ and dancing and great dinner and didn't even notice if there were other people around...so don't think if you can't do it at Jellyfish it's going to be a bad experience because I don't think it will.  That being said we also had friends do their wedding at Ocean Blue and put no effort into it and it wasn't that great...we still had a good time because we were with friends but basically at the resorts you get what you put into them.  Either way I think Jellyfish is a great option to get off the resort and look forward to checking it out in less than a month!!

I'm still unsure about my bouquet for the wedding...  I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but now I'm not so sure...

Who is getting a real bouquet from Mayte's vendor?  Who is using real-touch flowers?  Can you post pictures of the bouquet you got or are planning on getting?

If you went or are going through Mayte, are the flowers delivered to your resort or do you not get them till you arrive at the Jellyfish? 

I'm pretty sure it's too late now, but I'm thinking maybe I should have gone the real-touch route...

It's funny, my inspiration pic is actually a picture of real-touch flowers, but I would like mine to be real flowers.  My quote for flowers from Mayte was pretty reasonable I thought, for what I have asked for.  It is pretty modest I suppose but its a mix of orchids and callas... Not sure when she delivers the flowers, I think I read somewhere on this thread she can have them delivered to the resort earlier in the day for pictures...

RealTouchPurpleWhiteCallaOrchidBouquetR.JPG

Originally Posted by venus909 View Post

I'm still unsure about my bouquet for the wedding...  I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but now I'm not so sure...

Who is getting a real bouquet from Mayte's vendor?  Who is using real-touch flowers?  Can you post pictures of the bouquet you got or are planning on getting?

If you went or are going through Mayte, are the flowers delivered to your resort or do you not get them till you arrive at the Jellyfish? 

I'm pretty sure it's too late now, but I'm thinking maybe I should have gone the real-touch route...

Quick question: how many of you are having exclusive use of the restaurant for your wedding? I saw on *****'s review that she did not and she said it was fine. The main reason why I went with Jellyfish was because it could be just me and our party, but now I'm wondering if I should just suck it up and save the $1000.