Lande8 (Leslie) - 2/8/13

AshTooner~ 02/20/13

cinnagirl ~ 5/28/13

astef ~ 4/23/12

mine is so close, ahh!!!

Hey Mimiq,

I was asking about 4/27/2013.

Originally Posted by mimiq View Post

Can I ask what day you are requesting?  I'm asking because I received an email from Mayte the other day to confirm my date and she said there was another bride who was interested in it.  I know that she can take a bit of time to respond to emails and she had said that she had let the other bride know and she took the day after my date, but I just saw your post and wondered if it might be you.   I know that if I was still waiting to hear about the date I want, I'd want to know right away!

Just catching up and realized I missed this one...  We live in San Francisco, and our guests will be coming from both coasts (my FI is from DC).  We haven't completely ruled out using a travel agent (seriously, I can't make a decision to save my life) but we are going to see what prices are like in 2-3 months, then decide.  As of now, we're planning to fly down on 2/2 and leave on 2/9 (day after the wedding, not ideal, but my FI has to be back at work the following Monday).  So we'll be traveling the same days, fun!  Can't wait to meet you and your big group and party all week!  (I hope I still fit into my dress after a week of all-I-can-eat/drink.)  I'm actually getting married on my birthday, so we'll party extra hard that night lol.

Originally Posted by CFK2013 View Post

Hi Leslie! I live in Boston! What about you? Our guests just got their save the dates, so we are starting to get a feel for who is going to make it, but since we are going through a travel agent, they can book their rooms anytime between now and November. We'll prob send out our invites around Oct so we can get an official count. I think we might have about 50-60 people, but we will see! We kind of had a big guest list for a destination wedding, but we have been together for 7 years so it was hard for us to cut it down any more! Would love to share planning tips! I'm sure we'll get to hang out at the Majestic the week of the wedding :) What are your travel plans? we are heading down there on 2/2-2/9. Some guests will join us the same time and others are going to join us tues-sat or weds-sun.

MM/DD/YY   AquaCait ~ 5/9/12 cnd29 ~ 6/24/2012 Venus909 - 6/29/2012 Laurenann-7/4/12 LonaJ~ 10.19.12 Mimiq 21/11/12 lala32 ~ 12/14/12 darcybride ~ 1/26/13 CFK2013 - 2/7/13 Lande8 (Leslie) - 2/8/13 AshTooner~ 02/20/13 inloveinkorea- 03/08/13 cinnagirl ~ 5/28/13 astef ~ 4/23/12 Tashena - 4/27/13

Has anyone heard from Mayte lately? Like has anyone got any recent quotes from her? 

The thing is I sent her a deposit on March 7th. A week later she replied saying that she had received it and that she would get me a confirmation number from her boss to send to me. Two weeks later I asked if everything was okay, and she responded that she would reply the next time with the number. I'm still waiting on it. I also sent her a file with some pictures on March 20th so we could get a quote (we just put a deposit on the date) and she responded a week later saying she'd give me a quote by the end of the week, and I still have nothing. 

I understand that she's very busy, so I'm trying to be patient with these things and I'm fine if I have to wait 2-3 weeks for a response. But I haven't been getting any real info back. I'm starting to get really worried that something is wrong with our date, and we are booking our travel very soon. Advice? Words of wisdom? :)