Photo

Corey Haim Dead at 38

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 damaris

damaris
  • 462 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:13 PM

It was Corey Haim and Kirk Cameron for me. Oh and lets not forget Menudo!!
    You know what is so odd? I look at one of the pictures that they have up of him on one of the blogs, I remember having this exact picture of him on my wall. As a kid all I saw was my boy crush as a woman I look at this picture now and you can tell he had already started his dance with drugs. So sad. RIP Corey.
    65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#12 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:15 PM

i wanted to be mercedes (heather graham) because she got to hook up with him, license to drive was a defining movie in my youth (sad!). i loved Lucas, and the lost boys, all of his movies were great 80's classics. the kind you can buy at target for $5 now but you just gotta own them!

my walls and ceilings were covered with posters from him! Bop, Big Bopper, tiger beat, etc. next up was NKOTB but corey haim was def my first celebrity crush. im weirdly sad now

#13 super19

super19
    • 1,123 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:22 PM

Mercedes was so lucky! I was so jealous of her cuz I had the biggest crush on him when I was younger. I cherished my Corey Haim poster in my bedroom.

So sad.

#14 Island Bride

Island Bride
      • 330 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:09 AM

it really is so sad eventhough i dont know him. a young man lost his life

#15 Pazzesca

Pazzesca
        • 210 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:28 AM

Found out this morning that he died from pneumonia complicated by an enlarged heart and narrowed blood vessels and not a drug overdoes at all.

R.I.P. Corey Haim one of the biggest teen magazine heart throbs <3

NY TIMES article on his death

#16 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
          • 401 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:36 AM

Thanks for the article...But...the thing is, a healthy average 38 year old person would likely not die from pnemonia or an enlarged heart, if they had NOT treated their body like a garbage can with all those drugs. The drugs may not have been the cause of death, but they certainly played a part in his over all health.
            Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#17 LChavez

LChavez
            • 159 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:37 AM

It's so sad to see so many young actors dying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users