Photo

Wedding at The Royal in Playa- semi private reception help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 amylynn1027

amylynn1027
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:51 AM

Hello everyone! Im planning my wedding at the Royal and am looking for someone to tell me where I should hold my semi private reception in the resort. The pictures are ok and the wedding consultant really didnt know the best options so I would love to hear from someone that has seen the resort. I am debating between Pelecanos, Chefs Plate, or Marie Maries. Does anyone know which one looks the best? Has the best semi private area? Thoughts? Opinions? Would love to hear! Oh and its for a small party f 15 people. Thanks lovelys!

Amy
    Amy Lynn~ Soon to Be Mrs. Rhynerson
    Wedding Sept 8, 2010
    The Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2 Daily2011

Daily2011
    • 123 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:58 PM

There is a thread on here for Royal Playa brides. I am sure they can help you.

#3 duprk452

duprk452
      • 162 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amylynn1027
        Hello everyone! Im planning my wedding at the Royal and am looking for someone to tell me where I should hold my semi private reception in the resort. The pictures are ok and the wedding consultant really didnt know the best options so I would love to hear from someone that has seen the resort. I am debating between Pelecanos, Chefs Plate, or Marie Maries. Does anyone know which one looks the best? Has the best semi private area? Thoughts? Opinions? Would love to hear! Oh and its for a small party f 15 people. Thanks lovelys!

Amy
        Depends on what you are looking for. I think that Pelicanos is on the beach so you will probably have some sort of scenery. Not too sure about the others. We are having a beach reception.
        http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users