• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 mexbride83

• 309 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

hahaha I did eat the cuy. I thought it tasted AWFUL! There is so little meat to their tiny bones, and it was very tough. Personally I hated it. But it's still a must try, just to say you've eaten a guinea pig:)

#12 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Pinky
      Another thing I've been heard from people who've been to Peru (and also our room steward on our last cruise who was from Peru) was to try Cuy.
      Did either of you ladies dare to eat Cuy? Everyone I've talked to that has eaten it says its very good, but I have visions of eating Fluffy from the pet store, LOL.
      I've tried it. It's good. Mid-way between rabbit and piglet.

#13 DWBride615

• 852 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:50 PM

Although I was born and raised in the U.S., my family is from Peru and I visit there to see them. The first time I visited was when I was 14 and my stays would be as long as three months at a time. If anyone plans on visiting or honeymooning there and would like a native view on the area, just PM me.

In fact, I pretty much have family everywhere, so if you need help for Spain too, I wouldn't mind helping. =]
        *~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#14 exquisite02

• Site Supporter
        • 121 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:56 PM

Great stories girls. I've never thought of honeymooning in Peru. Sounds like a cool vacation spot. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users