Photo

Has anyone purchased anything from annabellagio.com?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Brenna

Brenna
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:35 PM

Hello ladies. I am considering purchasing my wedding day jewelry from annabellagio.com but have never heard anything about them. I am wondering if anyone has dealt with them at all or knows anything about their customer service? Any help would be great, thank you!

#2 tinalv

tinalv
    • 52 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:45 AM

Hi Brenna I haven't used them before but I did a search and found this page of reviews: http://www.projectwe...w/anna-bellagio

#3 Brenna

Brenna
      • 40 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:36 PM

Hmmm...mixed reviews. Thank you for the link!

#4 NegrilLB

NegrilLB
        • 172 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

Hi Brenna, I was looking at some necklaces that I liked on their website, but I was also a little wary of purchasing online from a place I'd never heard of...especially because the reviews I saw on them were mixed. But then I realized that the Anna Bellagio store is actually only 20 minutes from where I live (Atlanta). A few weeks ago I went there and the customer service was really good, and the store was very well put together and in a nice part of town. The owner dropped in when I was there and seemed nice.

I didn't end up buying anything from there so I can't help as far as issues after purchase, but I can say that the jewelry looked as nice in person as it did online in my opinion. Hope that helps!
          http://dwdf.daisypath.com/hfwgm5.png

118 Guests + Bride and Groom Attended

#5 Brenna

Brenna
          • 40 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:54 AM

Well, I went ahead and ordered from their webiste. I ordered the Dolce Cubic Zirconia Pearl Earrings- Dolce Cubic Zirconia and Pearl Earrings
            and the Sashe Pearl and Crystal Ball Clasp Bracelet - Sasha Pearl and Crystal Ball Clasp Bracelet Faux Pearl
            It did take a little while to get them but I did receive them by the promised time. Obviously, I haven't worn either piece yet but the quality seems really good. The pearls on the earrings are a little larger than I expected but overall I am happy with my purchase.
            I hope this helps someone else. Let me know if you have any questions.

#6 michelle10

michelle10
            • 157 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:38 PM

Thanks for the updated info. I might check them out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users