Photo

Molly Mesnick's dress!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Meitra

Meitra
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:26 PM

Okay so I am absolutely in love with the Monique Luhiellier dress Molly wore!!!! I have to find a knock off! Any ideas
    Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:46 PM

If you post pictures, you are more likely to get some people helping you out. Check out the FAQ link in my siggy for help posting photos.

#3 KPEG

KPEG
      • 267 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:47 PM

And I absolutely loved hers and her BMs shoes!!!! I can't justify $800 for Manolo Blahniks and simply can't afford that but where can I find knock offs or similar I need to have green shoes! I have 2 months.

#4 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
        • 196 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:02 PM

I heard her dress cost $70,000-good luck!
          Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#5 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
          • 312 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:09 PM

hey dress was pretty but i hated everything else!! if you find it remember with a dress that has so much going on its best to keep everything simple! maybe im bias because i think they are so cheesey! lol

#6 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
            • 2,754 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:12 PM

It was quite a stunning dress!! I felt bad that she had to stand out in the rain with it!

#7 Meitra

Meitra
              • 249 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:21 PM

Okay, here's my attempt a picture of the dress on her:

Click the image to open in full size.
                Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#8 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:23 PM

Lee-Ann Belter has a similar dress in her collection this year I think. Check that!

#9 JENISE

JENISE
                  • 652 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:13 PM

I thought her dress was beautiful, but it actually looked heavy. Good luck searching for it though. Let us know if you find something.

On a different note: does anyone know the title of the Gavid Degraw song?

#10 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                    • 590 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:55 AM

That was like the wedding from hell. What kind of wedding co-ordinator would let the ceremony take place outside on such a stormy day. They should have had a back up and the back up should have been used!

Anyway... back to the dress. Loved it! the shoes too! but I hated her hair and that necklace was just too over the t op. Let us know how you do in your search!!!

On another note- love the picture posted above. How about a wedding with 50 of your closest former Bachelor and Bachelorette cast mates? LOL I hope they had a real wedding after...........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users