Photo

Badgley Mischka "Carlo" Sz. 7.5

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ashleed

ashleed
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:46 PM

Ladies, I purchased these shoes from a bride on another site that stated they were "new, never worn" however, when I received the shoes they had been worn because there was wear on the bottom of them(scuffed). The shoe retails for $200 + and I paid $100 plus shipping. As far as the outside of the shoe, there are no stains and are in "like new" condition. You can tell that someone has worn them from the inside sole. They are a great shoe but once I got them, I decided they were not for me. I will accept any reasonable offer! Please view the shoe at:

BADGLEY MISCHKA CARLO Wedding Shoes and CARLO Dyeable Bridal Shoes WHITE

I can send additional pics if needed!

#2 meseh

meseh
    • 194 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:46 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ashleed
      Ladies, I purchased these shoes from a bride on another site that stated they were "new, never worn" however, when I received the shoes they had been worn because there was wear on the bottom of them(scuffed). The shoe retails for $200 + and I paid $100 plus shipping. As far as the outside of the shoe, there are no stains and are in "like new" condition. You can tell that someone has worn them from the inside sole. They are a great shoe but once I got them, I decided they were not for me. I will accept any reasonable offer! Please view the shoe at:

BADGLEY MISCHKA CARLO Wedding Shoes and CARLO Dyeable Bridal Shoes WHITE

I can send additional pics if needed!
      what a pretty shoe, it's different, I like them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users