Photo

Engaged and over the moon!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 dayna_123

dayna_123
  • 178 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

Congrats and welcome! We chose Jamaica! There is lots of info here to help you with your planning either way!

#12 cupishalfempty

cupishalfempty
    • 157 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:10 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!
      Dec 30th 2011. Las Caletas - Puerto Vallarta

#13 StephAli

StephAli
      • 120 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:18 PM

Hello!!

CONGRATS!!

I would/did personally pick Jamaica! Why are you debating between those two? I kinda made a list that ruled out places...(ie mexico, cuba, dom rep, etc until i got to jamaica....it basically came down to its a place nmost ppl want to go to, but cant justify b/c its just that bit more then the other places....buts its way cheaper then some of the other islansds....

Hope that helps!!

#14 lmuze

lmuze
        • 457 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:22 PM

Congratulations and happy planning!

#15 Island Bride

Island Bride
          • 330 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:40 AM

Over the moon huh? Thats a good way to put it! Congrats and Happy Planning Chickadee!

#16 Mrs. LowUFO

Mrs. LowUFO
            • 110 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:19 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by StephAli
              Hello!!

CONGRATS!!

I would/did personally pick Jamaica! Why are you debating between those two? I kinda made a list that ruled out places...(ie mexico, cuba, dom rep, etc until i got to jamaica....it basically came down to its a place nmost ppl want to go to, but cant justify b/c its just that bit more then the other places....buts its way cheaper then some of the other islansds....

Hope that helps!!
              We are still not sure as to where we'll end up; however, there is no way my fiance will agree to the blood work Mexico needs - I pretty much have to clobber him over the head just to go to the doctor here!

Due to the budget constraints of some of our friends we want to keep the cost to $1500 CDN or lower per person so figured that Cuba might be one of the best places for that. All the places I've looked at in either Montego Bay or Jamaica seem to be getting closer to $2000. But this pretty much why I joined this forum to get feedback and advice from girls going through the same thing!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users